Jasmine Janay Allen, 19, Indianapolis: Visiting a common nuisance, possession of marijuana, Aug. 16, 1:50 p.m.
Shawn Lee Glover, 39, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated, possession of marijuana, public intoxication, Aug. 17, 3:22 a.m.
Candace Lynn Kelly, 22, Cloverdale: Operating while intoxicated, Aug. 16, 4:40 p.m.
Willis Jay Shannon, 33, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Aug. 16, 5:05 p.m.
Bryttnei Danyel-Nicole Whitehurst, Aug. 16, 2 p.m.: Visiting a common nuisance, possession of marijuana, Aug. 16, 2 p.m.
* Aug. 16, 6:25 a.m.: Timothy L. Ross II, 20, Reelsville, was eastbound on U.S. 40 in a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am. Ross said he apparently fell asleep and his car drifted onto the right, paved shoulder of the eastbound lane.
The vehicle then traveled off the shoulder into a ditch on the south side of the roadway, continuing eastbound before striking an egress lane for a field. Upon impact, vehicle went airborne for 70 feet before coming to rest facing southeast in a ditch.
Driver had only a scrape to his neck from the seatbelt and refuse medical attention.
Ross was cited for driving with a suspended license and operating without proof of financial responsibility.
Four recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At 1:05 a.m. Monday, Christopher Ripperger, 23, Greencastle, was ticketed on Indianapolis Road by Officer Nick Eastham for an expired license plate.
* At 10:45 p.m. Saturday, Emily Haas, 19, Bainbridge, was cited on East Washington Street by Officer Eastham for an expired license plate.
* At 2:45 a.m. Saturday, Kyle Dobbs, 27, Greencastle, was cited on East Walnut Street by Reserve Officer David Clodfelter for an infraction of driving with a suspended license.
* At 1:08 a.m. Saturday, Seth Wedemeyer, 19, Roachdale, was ticketed by Officer Eastham for an unsafe start at East Walnut and South Indiana streets.
Aug. 16, 12:48 p.m.: Dispatched to 415 S. Locust St. Disregarded 12:52.
Aug. 16, 5:09 p.m.: Assisted Floyd Township on house fire at 5968 N. 500 East. Cleared 6:24 p.m.
Aug. 16, 7:13 p.m.: Alarm at 330 Greenwood Ave. Cleared 7:28 p.m.
Aug. 16, 10:06 p.m.: Limb down across power lines causing sparking at 736 Crescent Dr. Cleared 11:22 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.