Police scanner for Sept. 22
Nine recent arrests were reported by Putnam County Jail officials.
* On Thursday at 4:50 p.m., William Miller, 25, Greencastle, was incarcerated for probation violation.
* At 8:10 p.m., Thomas Joshua Knoy, 20, Quincy, was booked for burglary and theft.
* On Friday at 3:45 a.m., Josh E. Hoffa, 34, Cloverdale was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
* At 4 a.m. Friday, Phillip W. Hammer, 50, Indianapolis, was incarcerated for possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license.
* At 6:40 p.m., David Napora, 28, Center Point, was housed at the jail for failure to appear.
* At 7:09 p.m., Mark Andrew Bishop, 46, Indianapolis, was booked for battery.
* On Saturday at 3:36 a.m., Jesse Dane Burris, 27, Greencastle, was booked for theft, burglary and receiving stolen property.
* At 5:06 a.m., Gabriel Baruch Maldonado, 23, Indianapolis, was incarcerated for operating while intoxicated.
* At 2:47 a.m., Dannielle Rhea Bower, 21, Greencastle, was incarcerated for operating while intoxicated, driving while suspended and possession of a controlled substance.
* At 3:10 a.m., Raymond Wilson Hoover, 41, Lutz, Fla., was housed in the jail for operating while intoxicated.
* At 3 p.m., Dillon Paul Brown, 19, Bainbridge, was booked for disorderly conduct disturbing the peace, resisting law enforcement and criminal mischief.
Four recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 6:50 p.m. Tuesday, Kyle Thomas, 22, Greencastle, was arrested at the Putnam County Courthouse by Sgt. Chris Jones on a warrant for probation violation.
-- At 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, Madeline Hockwalt, 18, Dayton, Ohio, was arrested by Officer Matt Huffman for being a minor in consumption of alcohol. Hockwalt registered .11 percent under portable breathalyzer testing (PBT) testing.
-- At 1:31 a.m. Sunday, Eric Thomas Drawbaugh, 21, Greencastle, was arrested by Capt. Charles Inman in the alley between Indiana and Vine streets for public intoxication. Lodged in the Putnam County Jail, he registered .21 percent blood-alcohol content under PBT testing.
-- At 5:45 p.m. Saturday, Brian Wesley Winslow, 20, Fillmore, was arrested at Robe-Ann Park by Officer Ed Wilson for possession of marijuana less than 30 grams and a felony count of possession of paraphernalia. Winslow was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
Two recent accidents were investigated by city officers.
-- At 5:31 p.m. Monday, the Walmart store parking lot off Indianapolis Road was the scene of an unusual mishap.
Officer Jeff Modlin reported that Melissa Skelton parked her 2002 Mercury Sable and went inside the store, leaving daughter Briana Johnson, 15, Poland, in the car.
For unknown reasons, Johnson decided to try to move the car, and in doing so struck a parked, unattended 2011 Chevrolet, owned by William McCloud, Roachdale. Total damage was estimated at $1,000-$2,500.
Johnson was ticketed for operating while never licensed, while Skelton was cited for operating a vehicle with an incorrect registration number.
-- On Sept, 14, a two-vehicle mishap occurred at Warren Drive and Veterans Highway as Jaclyn Anderson, 31, Greencastle, turned left and reportedly had to slow her 2000 Ford Explorer because of another vehicle. As she slowed her vehicle, it was struck from behind by a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by Brian Poole, 29, Greencastle.
The collision caused Anderson's head to hit the steering wheel, Reserve Officer Heath Smiley reported. She was treated and released at Putnam County Hospital.
Total damage was listed at $1,000-$2,500.
Meanwhile, at 9 p.m. Friday, Crystal Lockaby, 30, Cloverdale, was stopped by Officer Huffman for allegedly running a stopsign and was ticketed for having an expired license plate and cited for possession of a controlled substance.
Additionally, three recent traffic citations were issued by GPD officers.
-- At 9:08 p.m. Monday, Alejandro Martinez, 20, Greencastle, was cited on Bloomington Street by Officer Eric Vaughan for operating a motor vehicle without a license.
-- At 1:43 a.m. Saturday, Douglas Elkins, 24, Cloverdale, was ticketed on Bloomington Street by Officer Nick Eastham for 50 mph in a 30-mph zone.
-- At 9 p.m. Sept. 13, Anthony J. Wells, 17, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Huffman for disregarding an automatic signal on State Road 240.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.