[Nameplate] Overcast ~ 45°F  
High: 63°F ~ Low: 54°F
Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where there's smoke...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

(Photo)
Greencastle Fire Department officials responded to a call Tuesday afternoon at the 418 E. Washington St. home of Marla Helton. The fire was reportedly caused by an electrical issue within the insulation in the attic, GFD officials said. Firefighters reported smoke in the attic and second floor during the incident. "It never was out of control, it was just smoldering," Lt. Kyle App said. [Order this photo]



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: