* On Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 5:14 p.m. Lisa A. Gedert, 52, Cloverdale, was stopped westbound on U.S. 40 at County Road 825 East in a 2009 Honda Civic waiting for another vehicle to make a left turn. Hope I. Wright, 39, Sullivan, was approaching from behind Gedert in a 2004 Chevrolet Impala.
Wright did not see the stopped vehicles in time and rear-ended Gedert's car.
* On Friday, Oct. 14 at 6:06 a.m. Angel M. Stroud Butler, 35, Greencastle, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2005 Ford F150 and hit a deer.
* At 10:02 p.m. Tina M. Wright, 48, Rockville, was westbound on U.S. 36 and County Road 600 West in a 2011 Nissan when a deer ran into her path.
She swerved to miss the deer and ran off the road on the north side. The car down a steep embankment, driving through a fence and rolling several times. The car hit a culvert and came to rest upright in a driveway.
Wright was checked out by medical personnel and released.
* On Saturday, Oct. 15 3:48 a.m. Elizabeth Albright, 18, Roachdale, was westbound on U.S. 36 in a 2007 Ford Focus when she fell asleep.
She started to go off the roadway but woke up and overcorrected, causing the vehicle to leave the other side of the road, going through a ditch and into a field.
Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Saturday, Oct. 15 at 1:30 a.m. James David Yocom, 28, Harmony, was housed at the jail for public intoxication and disorderly conduct disturbing the peace.
At 9:13 a.m. James Eugene Anderson Jr., 34, Terre Haute, was booked for failure to appear.
At 11:49 a.m. John Stephen Brown, 58, Bainbridge, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
At 3:40 p.m. Ruth Fay Spurling, 35, Indianapolis, was booked for probation violation.
At 11:25 p.m. Nichole Lee Neal, 29, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for battery, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace and probation violation.
* On Sunday, Oct. 16 at 6 a.m. Raymond Wayne Campbell, 47, Reelsville, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
* On Monday, Oct. 17 at 12:48 p.m. Walter Shaffer, 40, Indianapolis, was booked for driving with a suspended license.
At 7:26 p.m. Johnny Ray Corder, 19, Cloverdale, was housed at the jail for probation violation.
At 10:05 p.m. Amanda Jo Branson, 35, Greencastle, was arrested for neglect of a dependent.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.