Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Tuesday, Nov. 15.
* At 8:13 a.m. Alisan Ann Garrett, 31, Quincy, was housed at the jail for motor vehicle theft and conspiracy to commit auto theft.
* At 11:35 a.m. Todd Robert Savage, 31, Cloverdale, was arrested for domestic battery.
* At 1:33 p.m. Sarah Michelle Savage, 21, Greencastle, was charged with domestic battery and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
* At 4 p.m. Jacob Earl Handlon, 20, Fillmore, was booked for theft.
* At 4:20 p.m. Dustin Kent Kennedy, 38, Bainbridge, was housed at the jail for violation of home detention.
* At 9:10 p.m. Sheena Marie Workman, 26, Greencastle, was arrested for probation violation.
* On Monday, Nov. 14 at 4:45 p.m. Christopher M. Morton, 30, Roachdale, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2005 Pontiac GTO when he hit a deer. The impact threw the deer into the path of Jerry W. Butts, 55, Greencastle, driving a 2004 Chevrolet wrecker northbound.
Upon returning to the ground, the deer struck the wrecker's left rear-view mirror and destroyed the left side of the emergency light bar on top.
Butts suffered a small abrasion to his left arm but refused medical assistance.
* On Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 7:45 a.m. Christopher A. Badillo, 51, Lebanon, was eastbound on U.S. 40 in a 2008 Ford F250 when he hit a deer.
A Greencastle school bus was involved in a two-vehicle mishap Monday morning on Indianapolis Road, 150 feet east of Longcastle Drive, City Police reported.
Three recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle officers.
-- At 11:05 p.m. Saturday, James Anderson, 39, Brownsburg, was cited on North Jackson Street by Capt. Inman for driving with a suspended license.
-- At 10:05 p.m. Saturday, Joaquin Freire, 21, Greencastle, was ticketed by Capt. Inman on Judson Drive for having an inoperable headlight. The ticket was issued, police said, after four previous warning tickets had been issued since April on the same vehicle for the same problem.
-- At 2:03 p.m. Saturday, Mercedes Gordon, 21, Brazil, was cited by Officer Darrel Bunten at Veterans Memorial Highway and Tennessee Street for an infraction of driving with a suspended license.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.