Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, Dec. 2 at 1:25 p.m. Steven Lewis Shepard, 42, Terre Haute, was housed at the jail for probation violation.
At 1:35 p.m. Troy Ray Childers, 37, Roachdale, was arrested as a habitual traffic violator.
* On Saturday, Dec. 3 at 3:43 a.m. Trent William Knight, 21, Greencastle, was held operating while intoxicated.
At 4:08 a.m. Brandon Scott Logan, 29, Ladoga, was booked in for operating while intoxicated.
At 4:26 a.m. Kathleen Erin Beaman, 22, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
* On Sunday, Dec. 4 at 1:50 a.m. Angila Mae Thompson, 41, Brazil, was arrested for operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
At 3:20 a.m. Brett Crieg Gastineau, 32, Fillmore, was held for operating while intoxicated.
At 3:22 a.m. Christopher R. Jordan, 39, Fillmore, was booked for operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
* On Monday, Dec. 5 at 6:20 a.m. Troy Lee Morphew, 38, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for public intoxication, false informing, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace and failure to appear.
At 9:15 a.m. Heather Louella Ferris, 32, Danville, was arrested for probation violation.
* On Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 5:05 a.m. Breanna Michelle Seeley, 30, and Joshua Nathan Wheeler, 31, both of Greencastle, were booked for domestic battery.
* On Thursday, Dec. 1 at 10:30 a.m. Larry Rogers, 66, Jamestown, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2009 Freightliner semi when he began sneezing uncontrollably. At this time, his semi left the north side of the westbound lane and was pulled into the ditch by the soft shoulder, striking an embankment as well as a mailbox.
Rogers was able to regain control of the vehicle and drive it back onto the roadway.
Several inches of rain had fallen in the days leading up to the accident, contributing to the soft shoulder that caused the mishap.
* On Friday, Dec. 2 at 6:02 p.m. Clinton C. Chandler, 20, Clover-dale, was turning east onto County Road 1300 South from U.S. 231 in a 2002 Dodge. Dawn A. Goss, 63, Bloomington, was northbound on U.S. 231 approaching the same intersection.
Chandler did not see Goss's vehicle and pulled in front of her, causing a collision.
Goss was treated for a complaint of chest pain. Tyler Deakin, 20, Cloverdale, a passenger in Chandler's vehicle, was treated for pain in his abdomen and pelvis area.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to several dispatches recently.
* On Thursday, Dec. 1 at 6:16 p.m. GFD performed a medical assist at Moore's Bar, 13 S. Indiana St. Cleared 6:25 p.m.
* On Friday, Dec. 2 at 8:33 a.m. personnel responded to a motor vehicle accident at 1750 Indianapolis Rd. for cleanup. Cleared 9:30 a.m.
At 10:07 a.m. GFD assisted Operation Life at 10 Frazier St. Cleared 10:10 a.m.
At 3:52 p.m. crews assisted Operation Life at 211 N. Locust St. Cleared 4:18 p.m.
* On Saturday, Dec. 3 at 5:50 p.m. GFD assisted Cloverdale Township with a structure fire at 11124 S. CR 225 West. Cleared 7:22 p.m.
* On Monday, Dec. 5 at 7:59 a.m. personnel responded to an incident at Greencastle Middle School, 400 S. Percy Julian Dr. Cleared 9:38 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.