Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Tuesday, Dec. 20.
* At 11:30 a.m. Casey James Jackson, 29, Crawfordsville, was held at the jail for probation violation.
* At 12:15 p.m. Natalie Elise Murrell, 24, Indianapolis, was arrested for probation violation.
* At 1 p.m. Cassandra Lee Boyd, 26, Clayton, was housed at the jail for probation violation.
* At 2:20 p.m. Brittany Nicole Ogborn, 22, and Cynthia Lou Ogborn, 24, both of Cloverdale, were booked in for domestic battery.
* At 3:25 p.m. Mesha Youngblood, 33, Anderson, was held for probation violation.
* At 4 p.m. Charles Ryan Wood, 30, Greencastle, was arrested for probation violation.
* At 5:10 p.m. Christina Nicole Williams, 28, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for violation of home detention.
One property-damage accident was investigated Tuesday by Greencastle City Police.
The mishap occurred at 11:18 a.m. on Indianapolis Road at its intersection with Percy Julian Drive.
Beverly Neumann, 43, Greencastle, was stopped at the stoplight in a 2001 Dodge Caravan when her vehicle was reportedly struck from behind by a 2002 Chevrolet Venture, driven by Garner Cox, 17, Greencastle.
Sgt. Terry Eastham estimated total damage in the accident at $2,500-$5,000.
One recent traffic citation was issued by GPD officers.
-- At 2:45 p.m. Tuesday, Kristine Clark, 38, Avon, was cited on State Road 240 by Officer Ed Wilson for driving with a suspended license.
* On Thursday, Dec. 15 at 9:15 a.m. Jayme R. Long, 26, Bainbridge, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee when she apparently dozed off.
Her vehicle left the north side of the road and she overcorrected, crossing the westbound lanes and entering the median and eastbound lanes.
Damage was done when the vehicle hit the soft median.
* At 3:50 p.m. Robert S. Moore, 69, Greencastle, was stopped on County Road 450 South at the intersection of County Road 325 West, waiting for traffic to clear in a 1995 Ford Ranger. He did not see the southbound 1998 Ford Ranger driven by Steven L. Lasseter, 52, Terre Haute.
Moore entered the intersection, where his truck hit Lasseter's in the left rear quarter.
* On Monday, Dec. 19 at 3:21 p.m. Janet S. Matthews, 43, Cloverdale, was stopped in northbound traffic on U.S. 231 at the U.S. 40 intersection in a 2007 Jeep. Adam T. Foster, 23, Danville, was behind her in a 2005 Chevrolet.
Foster saw the turn lane next to him moving forward and thought traffic in front of him was also moving. He pulled forward and rear-ended Matthews' vehicle.
* On Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 8:52 a.m. Quanina D. Carter, 38, Indianapolis, was southbound on State Road 240 in a 2004 Saturn S12.
She activated her turn signal to turn left onto 240, and as she slowed to make the turn, her car was rear-ended by a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee driven by Lisa R. Dodson, 44, Coatesville.
After the initial collision, Dodson's vehicle bounced off and hit the 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe of James E. Roberts, 43, Cloverdale, who was stopped eastbound on 240.
Carter's vehicle was forced into a trailer being pulled by Roberts' vehicle.
Upon the arrival of Deputy Josh Boller, Carter complained of neck pain, Dodson of head pain and Roberts of left side pain. However, all three refused transport to the hospital.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.