One recent arrest was reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
Garnie Wayne Trent Jr., 38, Greencastle, was arrested at 9:08 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery.
Arrested by Officer Matt Huffman, Trent was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
One property-damage accident was reported Tuesday afternoon by city officers.
A City of Greencastle-owned truck, a 2003 Dodge driven by David Bault, 40, Spencer, was northbound on South Locust Street.
Bault was attempting to cross Washington Street on Locust when he pulled into the path of a 2010 Toyota Corolla, driven by Rachel Smiley, 24, Lafayette, and a collision occurred. Bault said he did not see the Smiley car.
Officer Ed Wilson estimated total damage in the 12:34 p.m. mishap at $5,000-$10,000.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department responded to a number of slide-offs as a result of the snow on the morning of Tuesday, Dec. 27.
* At 7:05 a.m. Kyle M. Jones, 25, Cloverdale, was westbound on State Road 42 in a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 and lost control due to snow. He left the road and hit a tree.
The truck ended up on its left side.
* At 8:19 a.m. Diane M. Jones, 44, Russellville, was eastbound on State Road 236 in a 2004 Ford Ranger and slid off the road and into a ditch.
Daniel A. Justiniano, 26, Russellville, was eastbound in a 1995 Ford F150 and slid off in the same spot, hitting the other pickup.
* At 8:35 a.m. David Hilligoss, 36, Brazil, was traveling northeast around the curve at County Road 525 North and County Road 725 East in a 2001 Dodge Ram and lost control due to snow.
The truck left the right side of the road and overturned in a ditch.
* At 10:15 a.m. Caleb McGinnis, 21, Greencastle, was eastbound on West Walnut Street just east of County Road 725 East in a 2001 Buick Century when he lost control due to snow and ice.
The car left the right side of the road and went through a fence.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to a number of recent dispatches.
* On Thursday, Dec. 22 at 4:50 p.m. GFD was dispatched to an alarm at 414 S. Indiana St. but was disregarded at 4:53 p.m.
* On Saturday, Dec. 24 at 6:45 a.m. GFD units responded to a medical assist at the Putnamville Correctional Facility, 1945 W. U.S. 40. Cleared 8:43 a.m.
At 11:50 a.m. personnel performed a lift assist at 1542 Bloomington St. Cleared 12:09 p.m.
* On Monday, Dec. 26 at 2:31 a.m. GFD provided mutual aid to Jefferson Township on a structure fire at 1531 E. CR 400 South. Cleared 6:06 a.m.
At 4:45 p.m. GFD personnel provided hazardous materials assistance on Interstate 70. Cleared 1:22 a.m. Tuesday.
At 8:39 p.m. GFD performed a medical assist at 915 Washington St. Cleared 9:05 p.m.
* On Tuesday, Dec. 27 at 1:43 a.m. GFD responded to an alarm at 807 S. Locust St. Cleared 2:02 a.m.
At 12:40 p.m. personnel performed clean-up after a motor vehicle accident at Locust and Washington streets. Cleared 1:19 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.