* On Thursday, Jan. 19 at 11:29 p.m. James Roylee Couch, 24, Cloverdale, was booked into the Putnam County Jail for operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
* On Friday, Jan. 20 at 3:12 a.m. Spencer Henrie Strup, 18, Greencastle, was arrested for operating while intoxicated and being a minor in consumption of alcohol.
* On Thursday, Jan. 19 at 11:05 a.m. Karen Jones, 72, Knightsville, was northbound on Manhattan Road just north of County Road 400 South in a 2009 Pontiac G6 when she lost control due to snow and ice.
The car left the road and crashed through a fence.
* At 11:13 a.m. Brandy L. Oliver, 28, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 275 East approaching a 90-degree left turn in a 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara. She lost control on the slick road and collided head on with the 2003 Chevrolet S10 driven by Jenny R. Mitchell, 33, of Cory.
No injuries were reported.
* At 2 p.m. Michael A. Scolaro, 44, Fillmore, was stopped in a 1997 Ford F350 on County Road 725 East, trying to pull another vehicle out of a ditch.
Stephen D. Freund, 18, Coatesville, came around the corner in a 2006 Ford Focus and could not stop because of the slick road and struck Scolaro's truck in the rear.
A two-vehicle accident was investigated Thursday morning by Greencastle City Police.
Debra Heylmann, 58, Greencastle, was eastbound on West Walnut Street and stopped her 2009 Jeep at the stopsign at Jackson, Officer Albert Epple reported.
Meanwhile, Christopher Spurgeon, 19, Gosport, was southbound on Jackson Street, driving a 2004 Dodge Neon, when Heylmann reportedly pulled into his path, police said.
Total damage in the 10 a.m. mishap was estimated at $5,000-$10,000.
Officer Epple was assisted at the scene by Capt. Mike Hanlon.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.