On Thursday, Feb. 2 at 11:40 a.m. Richard Lee Brown, 19, Indianapolis, was booked in the Putnam County Jail for probation violation.
At 11:45 a.m. Derrick Scott Justice, 31, Indianapolis, was held at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent.
An 18-year-old Putnam County man was stopped for an illegal turn and ended up cited for marijuana possession, Greencastle City Police reported.
Matthew Ballew, Fillmore, was stopped on Indianapolis Road at 8:40 p.m. Wednesday after Capt. Charles Inman reportedly observed him making an improper U-turn at Fillmore Road and State Road 240.
The teenage is being cited for possession of marijuana less than 30 grams and possession of paraphernalia after Inman reportedly found two pipes and a baggie with marijuana in Ballew's vehicle.
In other City Police activity, a minor accident was reported Thursday night on the parking lot of Burger King at 66 Putnam Plaza.
Officer Eric Vaughan reported that Hannah Rene Bennett, 19, Greencastle, was backing a 2000 Pontiac from a parking space when the car struck a parked and unattended 2003 Chrysler van.
The van is owned by Bryan Fair, Brazil.
Total damage was estimated at less than $1,000 in the 8:15 p.m. mishap.
* On Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 7:40 a.m. Charles R. Keller, 72, Indianapolis, was on State Road 243 in a 2003 Dodge Durango. He said he knew the road made a turn but due to the fog he was off the road before he could stop.
* At 4:49 p.m. Robert C. Glaze, 35, Fillmore, was eastbound on State Road 240 at the State Road 75 intersection in a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500. David T. Trauner, 47, Fillmore, was westbound on SR 240 at the same intersection in a 2011 GMC Sierra 2500.
Both vehicles attempted to go at the same time, with Glaze turning left and Trauner going straight. The front ends of the trucks collided.
* On Thursday, Feb. 2 at 5:09 a.m. Barry J. Haak, 49, Cleburne, Texas, was eastbound on Interstate 70 near the 39-mile marker in a 2011 Volvo semi tractor registered to Schneider National.
For an unknown reason, Haak's tractor trailer drifted off the south side of the road and overturned on the south side.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to several recent dispatches.
* On Thursday, Feb. 2 at 3:14 p.m. GFD personnel performed a medical assist at 915 S. Zinc Mill Rd. Cleared 3:33 p.m.
At 4:23 p.m. crews were dispatched to an alarm at 105 W. Hanna St. but were disregarded at 4:24 p.m.
At 10:26 p.m. GFD responded to an alarm at 504 Seminary St. No problem was found. Cleared 10:39 p.m.
* On Friday, Feb. 3 at 5:54 a.m. personnel performed a lift assist at 111 S. Spring St. Cleared 6:08 a.m.
At 2:40 p.m. crews responded to a medical assist at 315 N. Indiana St. Cleared 2:57 p.m.
At 2:47 p.m. GFD performed a lift assist at 1049 Canterbury Dr. Cleared 2:57 p.m.
At 3:07 p.m. personnel were dispatched to an alarm at 106 S. Spring St. Nothing was found. Cleared 3:11 p.m.
At 3:45 p.m. GFD performed a medical assist at 11 S. Indiana St. Cleared 4 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.