Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 11:25 a.m. Ronald Sander, 47, Indianapolis, was housed at the jail for failure to appear.
At 12:30 p.m. Bradley James Deubner, 40, Indianapolis was arrested for burglary and theft.
At 4:10 p.m. John Bradley Inman, 40, Greencastle, was held at the jail for burglary and theft.
* On Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 10:50 a.m. Harold Brock, 56, Greenwood, was booked in for probation violation.
* On Thursday, Feb. 16 at 12:57 a.m. Kristen Marie Cross, 27, Cloverdale, was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
At 1:42 a.m. Heath Gregory Willis, 27, Lafayette, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
At 9:18 p.m. Kenneth Frank Byrd, 45, Brazil, was held at the jail for probation violation.
* On Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 7:15 a.m. Lori J. Boyce, 43, Fillmore, was westbound on County Road 50 South in a 2006 Toyota Sienna when she hit a deer.
* At 7:15 a.m. Raymond N. Deere, 81, Rockville, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 2002 Saturn SL1 when he hit a deer.
A two-vehicle accident Tuesday morning resulted in an estimated $5,000-$10,000 damage, Greencastle City Police reported.
The mishap occurred at 11:11 a.m. at East Washington and Vine streets as Jacob Crosbie, 32, was eastbound on Washington, driving a 2010 Ford Mustang.
As Crosbie approached Vine Street, a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by Ronald Price, 63, Greencastle, reportedly pulled out of Vine Street from the south in an attempt to turn left onto Washington, and a collision occurred.
Officer Darrel Bunten investigated the property-damage accident.
One recent traffic citation was issued by city officers.
-- At 11:08 p.m. Friday, Michael Merchant, 19, Tangier, was ticketed by Officer Nick Eastham for being an operator never licensed. He was stopped at Washington and Jackson streets.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to a number of recent dispatches.
* On Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 5:45 p.m. GFD provided mutual aid with Cloverdale at 300 W. County Road 700 South. Cleared 5:51 p.m.
At 6:34 p.m. crews were dispatched to an alarm due to cooking at 414 S. Indiana St. Cleared 6:40 p.m.
At 9:53 p.m. GFD performed a medical assist at 1128 Avenue D. Cleared 10:41 p.m.
* On Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 8:04 a.m. personnel performed a medical assist at 210 W. Poplar St. Cleared 8:10 a.m.
At 11:45 a.m. crews were dispatched to an alarm at 413 S. Locust St. but were disregarded en route at 11:53 a.m.
* On Thursday, Feb. 16 at 9:21 a.m. GFD responded to Hickory Creek at Sunset to provide a driver for Operation Life. Cleared 10:24 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.