Two people were booked into the Putnam County Jail in the early morning hours of Thursday, Feb. 23.
* At 1:49 a.m. Kyle Willard Bartley-Cooper, 26, Coatesville, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
* At 3:26 a.m. Jesus Manuel Pagan, 35, Bainbridge, was housed at the jail for failure to appear.
One alcohol-related arrest was reported Thursday by Greencastle City Police.
Chief Tom Sutherlin was called to the Putnam County Courthouse at 9:46 a.m. Thursday, where he arrested Kali Rugenstein, 27, Indianapolis, for public intoxication.
Rugenstein, who was lodged in the Putnam County Jail, registered .28 percent blood-alcohol content under Portable Breathalyzer Testing (PBT) at the scene.
One citation was issued Wednesday by Reserve Officer Jeremiah Jackson.
Amanda Shuck, 29, Greencastle, was stopped at Locust and Walnut streets at 6:50 p.m. Wednesday and cited for driving with a suspended license.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to three fire alarms in the afternoon and evening of Wednesday, Feb. 22.
* At 4:44 p.m. GFD was dispatched to an alarm at Humbert Hall, 208 E. Olive St., but was disregarded at 4:48 p.m.
* At 9:15 p.m. crews responded to 414 S. Indiana St., finding a shorted-out element in an oven. Cleared 9:49 p.m.
* At 10:11 p.m. personnel responded to an alarm at the Putnam County Senior Center, 9 W. Franklin St. No problem was found and the alarm was reset. There had already been a problem with the alarm in Wednesday's early morning hours, so building maintenance was notified to look into the problem further. Cleared 11:24 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.