A number of people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Thursday, March 1 at 4:10 p.m. Justin Bradley Homler, 38, Greencastle, was held at the jail for failure to appear.
At 7:43 p.m. William Carl Winseman, 38, Greencastle, was arrested for violation of home detention.
At 7:44 p.m. Amanda Kae Witt, 27, Indianapolis, was housed at the jail for driving with a suspended license.
At 10:52 p.m. Cliff Wade Lauderdale, 32, Fillmore, was booked in for possession of methamphetamine, operating never having received a license, possession of paraphernalia, sale of methamphetamine and trespassing.
* On Friday, March 2 at 8:03 a.m. Christine Lea Dropski, 26, Brazil, was held at the jail for theft.
At 6 p.m. Clinton Warren Gibson, 44, Avon, was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct.
* On Saturday, March 3 at 1:06 a.m. Dakota Michael Delgado, 20, Holgate, Ohio, was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated, neglect of a dependent, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
* On Sunday, March 4 at 3:10 a.m. Steven Michael Spencer, 46, Cloverdale, was booked in for operating while intoxicated with injury.
* On Monday, March 5 at 6:22 p.m. Kevin Stephen Warrick, 39, Brazil, was held for probation violation.
At 9:33 p.m. Michael Allen Reeves, 61, Greencastle, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
* On Friday, Feb. 24 at 11:30 a.m. Shawn C. Fikes, 17, Danville, was turning onto County Road 725 East from County Road 525 North in a 1996 Chevrolet Blazer.
As he rounded the corner, his right side tires left the road. He then overcorrected, causing the truck to overturn onto its roof.
Fikes and his passengers were able to get out and no one requested medical attention.
* On Sunday, Feb. 26 at approximately 3 a.m. Michael C. Oldham, 22, Cloverdale, was westbound on Cool Evening Road in a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix.
For unknown reasons he left the road in a curve and hit a utility pole on the south side of the road. Oldham left the scene.
Deputy Ronnie Campbell located Oldham three days later. Oldham said he was tired and went to pick up his girlfriend from a party. He said he was not sure why he lost control.
He was cited for failure to stop after damage to property other than the vehicle.
* On Tuesday, Feb. 28 at 1:48 p.m. A.J. Hamm, 30, Greencastle, was eastbound on U.S. 40 in a 2007 Pontiac G5 when his front wheel got off the edge of the road, causing him to lose control and hit a tree.
Two recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle City Police Officer Nick Eastham.
-- At 2:17 a.m. Sunday, Amber Starr, 33, Greencastle, was cited at East Washington and Durham streets for having a false or fictitious registration.
-- At 12:50 a.m., Andrew Bauer, 34, Greencastle, was ticketed for disregarding a stop sign at East Walnut and South Vine streets.
The Greencastle Fire Department has responded to a number of recent dispatches.
* On Friday, March 2 at 9:47 p.m. GFD performed a tree removal at County Road 300 South and County Road 250 West.
At 10:54 p.m. crews responded to an alarm at 109 W. Hanna St. DePauw Police had already reset the alarm when they arrived. Cleared 11:05 p.m.
At 11:48 p.m. personnel responded to an alarm at 110 E. Larabee St. The alarm turned out to be false due to a pull station activation. Cleared 11:57 p.m.
* On Sunday, March 4 at 12:43 a.m. GFD responded to an alarm at 106 S. Spring St. Cleared 12:50 a.m.
At 1:21 a.m. crews investigated at smoke scare at 210 Taylor Place. Nothing was found. Cleared 1:47 a.m.
At 11:45 a.m. personnel performed a medical assist 1009 Avenue D. Cleared 12:16 p.m.
At 12:47 p.m. GFD performed a medical assist at 1601 Hospital Dr. Cleared 12:35 p.m.
* On Monday, March 5 at 12:34 a.m. crews responded to a medical assist at 103 E. Poplar St. Cleared 12:47 a.m.
At 9:30 a.m. GFD was dispatched to a medical assist at 1003 S. Locust St. Cleared 9:55 a.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.