A number of people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Thursday, July 12 at 2:30 p.m. Jeremy Wayne O'Conner, 26, Greencastle, was arrested for invasion of privacy and probation violation.
At 6:40 p.m. Rodney Compton, 44, Terre Haute, was lodged at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent.
At 10 p.m. Brandy L. Turner, 38, Cloverdale, was charged with violation of home detention.
* On Friday, July 13 at 1:50 a.m. Taureen Kyron Terry, 30, Greencastle, was held at the jail for criminal trespassing.
* On Saturday, July 14 at 10:30 p.m. Robin Jay Maynard, 48, Fillmore, was booked in for operating while intoxicated, criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, intimidation, possession of a firearm, disorderly conduct and battery.
At 11 p.m. William Paul Garvin, 53, Greencastle, was arrested for failure to appear.
At 11:10 p.m. Kathy Ann Cassady, 46, Greencastle, was lodged a the jail for failure to appear.
* On Sunday, July 15 at 5:46 a.m. Brian Thomas Asbury, 37, Cloverdale, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* On Monday, July 16 at Rufus Britton Jewell, 27, Cloverdale, was held at the jail for domestic battery, intimidation, strangulation and operating while intoxicated.
At 2:34 p.m. Kyle Andrew Kelly, 19, Greencastle, was booked in for probation violation.
At 10:10 p.m. Marc Monnett, 61, Greencastle, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
* On Tuesday, July 10 at 5:55 a.m. Brian W. Winslow, 21, Fillmore, was northbound on U.S. 231 just north of County Road 1100 North in a 2007 Toyota Camry.
Winslow said he fell asleep, causing him to veer off the west side of the road and into a cornfield.
He was treated by PMH for back pain.
* On Thursday, July 12 at 6:01 a.m. Jeffery S. Pfaff, 42, Cloverdale, was northbound on U.S. 231 in a 2001 Chevrolet S10 when he hit a deer.
* On Friday, July 13 at 8:30 a.m. Jennifer Redding, 34, Greencastle, was westbound on County Road 100 East just north of County Road 25 South in a 2006 Chvrolet Cobalt.
She swerved to miss a deer, leaving the roadway and hitting an underground cable warning sign and cable box.
* At 4:20 p.m. William Whalen, 67, Terre Haute, was westbound on U.S. 40 just east of County Road 325 West in a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS.
He reached to get a cigarette lighter and lost control. The car hit a guardrail on the north side then changed directions and went southwest, crossing the median and eastbound lanes.
The vehicle hit a steep embankment and then traveled up the embankment on the south side of the road.
Whalen was treated by Operation Life for severe head bleeding.
* On Sunday, July 15 at 5:46 p.m. Megan Tucker, 27, Danville, was southbound on State Road 75 approaching State Road 240 in a 2005 Nissan Sentra. Stacy A. Starner, 45, Avon, was crossing State Road 75 in a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Tucker said she saw Starner start to cross State Road 75 and swerved to avoid the collision. However, she was struck by Starner in the front driver's side.
Tucker said it did not appear Starner came to a complete stop.
Starner said he was at the stop sign facing westbound to cross the highway. He said he did not see Tucker's vehicle. As he started to cross, it was too late to avoid the collision.
Tucker was transported to Hendricks County Hospital, as was a 12-year-old passenger in Starner's vehicle.
* On Monday, July 16 at 1:56 a.m. Kenton W. Cooper, 25, Centerpoint, was crossing U.S. 40, southbound on County Road 1000 East in a 2009 Kia Sportage.
Cooper said he stomped on the gas while crossing due to traffic on U.S. 40. This caused him to lose control and hit a utility pole.
The vehicle overturned in a bean field after hitting the pole.
* At 11:14 p.m. Shea C. McCoy, 18, Harmony, was involved in a one-car accident.
He was driving a 1997 Chevrolet pickup that struck a tree when his vehicle left the west side of County Road 375 West and traveled down an embankment.
Damage was listed at between $1,001 and $2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.