A number of people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, July 20 at 10:35 a.m. Sarah Rene Holt, 27, Indianapolis, was arrested for theft.
At 11:10 a.m. Cassandra Marie Aguiniga, 20, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on bond revocation.
* On Saturday, July 21 at 11:05 p.m. Wade Matthew Green, 50, Bainbridge, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* On Monday, July 23 at 2:30 a.m. Robert Keith Goodwin, 53, Plainfield, was held at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
* On Tuesday, July 24 at 12:45 a.m. Richard Dwayne Huber, 56, Greencastle was booked in for invasion of privacy.
No one was injured in a three-vehicle accident Sunday afternoon at North Jackson Street (U.S. 231) and Shadowlawn Avenue, Greencastle City Police reported.
At 4:45 p.m., Charles Reed, 57, Greencastle, was southbound on Jackson Street, just crossing the railroad tracks in a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban, when he failed to realize traffic in front of him had stopped to allow a vehicle to turn left onto Shadowlawn.
Reed's vehicle struck the rear of a 2003 Ford F-150, driven by Ronnie Taylor, 47, Fillmore, pushing it into the rear of a 2000 Kia Sportage, driven by Jesse Roos, 18, Bainbridge.
Sgt. Chris Jones, who was assisted at the scene by Reserve Officer Tim Smiley, estimated total damage at $1,000-$2,500.
One recent traffic citation was issued by city officers.
-- At 11:05 p.m. Friday, Michael D. Cherry Jr., 19, Martinsville, was cited on Shadowlawn Avenue by Capt. Charles Inman for an infraction of driving with a suspended license.
* On Friday, July 20 at 9:53 a.m. Dustin T. Carmack, 21, Clover-dale, was getting ready to turn from West Water Street in Cloverdale and head north on U.S. 231 in 2003 Honda Element.
He said he did not see Larry C. Patrick, 64, Cloverdale, driving past on U.S. 231 in a 2006 Dodge Dakota.
Carmack started forward and here vehicle hit the rear driver's side of Patrick's truck.
* At 10:44 p.m. Heather A. Hughes, 20, Cloverdale, was westbound on U.S. 40 at County Road 725 East in a 2012 Jeep Wrangler when she hit a deer.
* On Sunday, July 22 at 5:43 p.m. Robert Criswell, 43, Rockville, was southbound on U.S. 231 just south of County Road 75 North in a 1999 Toyota 4Runner.
Criswell was distracted as he went down Waterworks Hill and did not see traffic stopped ahead of him for the fair. He swerved to miss the traffic and hit a power pole.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.