Two people were booked into the Putnam Count Jail on Thursday, Aug. 2.
* At 3:15 p.m. Michael Lane Skillern, 42, Coatesville, was arrested for theft and contempt of court.
* At 7:50 p.m. Michael David Crouch, 36, Terre Haute, was charged with driving with a suspended license.
A 37-year-old Cloverdale man was arrested on drug-related charges late Thursday on the city's East Side, Greencastle City Police reported.
Chad William Wilson was stopped on Indianapolis Road by Capt. Charles Inman at 11:45 p.m. and was lodged in the Putnam County Jail a few minutes later.
Wilson is facing charges of possession of methamphetamine and reckless possession of paraphernalia.
* On Wednesday, Aug. 1 at 3:20 p.m. Ryan C. Rooksberry, 16, Poland, was northbound on U.S. 231 approaching County Road 1200 South in a 2005 Ford F250. Robert Reynolds, 68, Solsberry, was also northbound on U.S. 231 in a 1995 Mack semi tractor-trailer.
Rooksberry said he had his left turn signal on, preparing to turn left onto the county road. However, Reynolds said Rooksberry's right turn signal was activated.
Believing the pickup was turning right, Reynolds attempted to pass Rooksberry on the left side, hitting the driver's side door of Rooksberry's truck.
* On Thursday, Aug. 2 at 6:20 a.m. Kyle App, 37, Montezuma, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 2005 Ford F150 when he hit a deer.
* At 7:51 a.m. Corey M. Reeves, 24, Greencastle, was westbound on County Road 75 North when his 1992 Toyota Corolla left the road.
Reeves then overcorrected, causing him to lose control. He said his car slid sideways several times before colliding head on with the 2006 Chrysler 300 driven eastbound by Jacquelyn Y. Eitel, 55, Greencastle.
Eitel noticed Reeves lose control, so she tried to slow down and stay right, but she could not avoid the collision.
Eitel suffered bruising to her head in the collision.
Reeves was cited for driving with a suspended license.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.