Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Wednesday, Aug. 8.
* At 11 a.m. Michael Lee Goode, 25, Danville, was arrested for probation violation and on an out-of-county warrant.
* At 3:50 p.m. Eva Nicole Mason, 63, Ligonier, was lodged at the jail for probation violation.
* At 10:30 p.m. Michael Joseph Powell, 46, Greencastle, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
A two-vehicle accident was reported Tuesday afternoon by Greencastle City Police.
Colleen Weatherford, 18, Greencastle, was westbound on Albin Pond Road, driving a 2001 Nissan Xterra, when a 2004 Jeep Liberty, driven by Wuko Otaki, 54, Greencastle, turned into her path from Kirkwood Drive.
Otaki had stopped at the stopsign at Kirkwood Drive and Albin Pond Road and pulled out without seeing the westbound Weatherford SUV.
Officer Jeff Modlin estimated total damage at $2,500-$5,000.
The Greencastle Fire Department has been dispatched several times recently.
* On Wednesday, Aug. 8, at 9:31 a.m. crews were sent to FB Distro at 1901 E. State Road 240 for a medical assist. They returned at 9:53.
* On Thursday, Aug. 9, at 7:29 a.m. fire workers went to Heartland Automotive in response to a fire alarm, returning to office at 7:55 a.m. having discovered no issues.
At 9:43 a.m. workers were dispatched to the corner of Poplar and South Vine streets in response to a car fire. They finished at 10:05 a.m.
At 10:09 a.m. crews were sent to 1014 Mill Pond for a fire alarm, then disregarded en route at 10:13.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.