Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, Aug. 31 at 2:30 p.m. Jeremiah Thomas Walker, 31, Plainfield, was arrested for failure to appear and driving with a suspended license.
* On Saturday, Sept. 1 at 4:31 a.m. Marcus Nathaniel Walton, 26, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
At 7:37 p.m. Randall Foster, 30, Avon, was charged with nonsupport of a dependent and contempt of court.
* On Sunday, Sept. 2 at 6:10 a.m. Eamon Dennis Nolon, 28, Indianapolis, was held at the jail for public intoxication.
At 7:32 p.m. Emmanuel Dareon Jones, 20, Terre Haute, was booked in for dealing marijuana.
At 7:58 p.m. Michael Anthony Collier, 20, Terre Haute, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
At 8:30 p.m. David Carmichael Williams, 29, York, Pa., was lodged at the jail for possession of marijuana.
At 8:56 p.m. Dominick Lee Cherry, 19, Terre Haute, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
* On Monday, Sept. 3 at 9 p.m. Robert Dean Casey, 22, Terre Haute, was held at the jail for invasion of privacy.
At 10:52 p.m. Juan Reyes, 26, no city listed, was booked in for failure to appear and criminal conversion.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 12:34 a.m. Julie Danielle Cox, 22, Cloverdale, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
Five recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 9:30 p.m. Sunday, Kristopher M. Hardy, 29, Greencastle, was arrested on three charges by Capt. Charles Inman at a residence on North College Avenue.
Hardy was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on charges of possession of marijuana under 30 grams, possession of paraphernalia and domestic battery.
-- At 4:05 a.m. Monday, Cody James McNew, 23, Fillmore, was arrested by Officer Nick Eastham on Indianapolis Road.
Taken into custody on the parking lot at the Marathon gas station, McNew was lodged in the Putnam County Jail for domestic battery.
-- At 4:02 p.m. Saturday, Caitlin S. Birge, 22, Greencastle, was stopped by Officer Matt Huffman and arrested at South Locust and Simpson streets.
Birge, who registered a .15 percent blood-alcohol content, was lodged in the Putnam County Jail for drunk driving.
-- At 2:01 a.m. Saturday, Nicholas Leon Bennett, 22, Greencastle, was arrested at an Avenue E apartment residence on a warrant for petition to revoke probation on original charges of drunk driving and invasion of privacy.
Arrested by Officer Huffman, Bennett was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
-- At 2:22 p.m. Friday, William Cale McNeil, 21, Sullivan, was stopped by Officer Jeff Modlin for a minor traffic offense at Veterans Highway and 10th Street.
McNeil was subsequently arrested and lodged in the Putnam County Jail for possession of a syringe and for operating a motor vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
* On Tuesday, Aug. 28 at 8:01 a.m. Joseph R. Davidson, 67, Reelsville, was westbound on County Road 725 South in a 2003 Ford F250. Keeley A. Williams, 17, Reelsville, was pulling out of the driveway at 7679 W. CR 725 South in a 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier.
Williams said she did not see Davidson approaching and pulled out into the road. Davidson said he could not react and hit the driver's side of Williams' vehicle.
* At 12:28 p.m. Lindsey M. Brewster, 24, Poland, was turning left onto County Road 75 North approaching County Road 550 East in a 2010 Ford Mustang. She did not see the 2004 Chevrolet Impala driven by Dawn M. Barber, 42, Coatesville, parked at the stop sign.
As she turned the corner, Brewster hit Barber's vehicle with the left front of her car.
* On Thursday, Aug. 30 at 6:27 p.m. Elliot J. Kleinman, 61, Indianapolis, was eastbound on U.S. 40 just east of County Road 300 East in a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta. Kelly L. Bozarth, 52, Brazil, was also eastbound in a 2007 Ford Fusion.
Kleinman attempted to make a left turn. Bozarth applied his brakes but could not stop in time, hitting Kleinman's vehicle in the rear end.
* On Saturday, Sept. 1 at 2:34 p.m. Cody L. Casteel, 20, Martinsville, was eastbound on County Road 1000 South in a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado when he lost control on the wet road while making a right turn. The truck slid into a guardrail on the north side of the road.
* On Sunday, Sept. 2 at 6:53 p.m. Shane C. Frost, 37, Bainbridge, was westbound on U.S. 36 in a 1997 Ford F150 when he lost control.
The truck left the north side of U.S. 36, entering the ditch and then shot across to the ditch on the south side of the road, coming to rest in the middle of the road.
* On Monday, Sept. 3 at 1:19 a.m. David A. Foy, 29, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 275 East in a 2005 Toyota Corolla when he approached a sharp turn to the left.
Foy braked for the turn and lost control due to wet pavement. The car left the road and hit a tree head on.
No injuries were reported.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.