Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Thursday, Sept. 6 at 12:40 p.m. Siara Brittany Hyatt, 25, Anderson, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
At 5:51 p.m. Maria Lourdes Williamson, 33, homeless, was lodged at the jail for failure to appear and probation violation.
* On Friday, Sept. 7 at 1:07 a.m. Russell Allen Layne, 55, Brazil, was charged with driving while intoxicated and being a habitual traffic violator.
At 4:50 a.m. Kissandra Michelle Carr, 35, Greencastle, was held at the jail for operating while intoxicated, driving with a suspended license and resisting law enforcement.
At 9 a.m. Joel David Cumbee, 33, Greenfield, was booked in for possession of paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and probation violation.
At 2:15 p.m. Sean Patrick McClammroch, 33, Bainbridge, was arrested for domestic battery and probation violation.
At 5:15 p.m. Renee Lee Capps, 30, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for probation violation.
At 8:18 p.m. Kerry Duane Collins, 50, Greencastle, was charged with disorderly conduct.
* On Sunday, Sept. 9 at 9:15 p.m. Carolyn Ann Fultz, 61, Coatesville, was arrested for criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and intimidation.
* On Monday, Sept. 10 at 2:20 p.m. Cedric Austin Craig, 26, Terre Haute, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction and failure to appear.
Theft charges are expected to be filed against a 23-year-old Poland woman in an alleged shoplifting incident Friday evening at the CVS store on Indianapolis Road.
Greencastle City Police reported that Ashley Boyd took $47.33 in miscellaneous merchandise and left the store without paying at 5:48 p.m.
Sgt. Chris Jones listed the items taken as a canvas recycling bag, eye shadow and other makeup, Icy Hot, toothpaste and dental sticks/floss.
She reportedly put some of the items in her purse and others in the canvas bag and walked out.
Boyd was not jailed but will be summoned into court on the theft charge.
One recent arrest was reported by city officers.
-- At 3 a.m. Saturday, Jason Grant Snider, 37, Greencastle, was arrested by Sgt. Jones and Officer Ed Wilson outside 1142 Castlebury for theft and residential entry.
He reportedly entered an apartment at that address, and the victim reported missing some cash following the incident.
Snider was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
* On Friday, Sept. 7 at 11:59 a.m. Joseph Gardner, 30, Cloverdale, was backing out of a parking space at Casey's in Cloverdale in a 2006 GMC Sierra. Dennis Sell, 65, Brook, had just pulled into the space to Gardner's right on a 2009 Honda GL1800 motorcycle.
Gardner was unaware that Sell's motorcycle was pulling a trailer. After backing out and starting southbound, Gardner hit the trailer.
* On Sunday, Sept. 9 at 9:40 a.m. Aaron Gehring, 24, Cloverdale, was backing out of his driveway on Lazy River Place in a 2006 Dodge Ram. Gehring did not see the 2005 Chevrolet Silverado registered to Daniel Stevens parked on the south side of the road.
Gehring backed into the front driver's side of Stevens' truck.
Damage was less than $1,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.