Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 10:15 a.m. Brenda Daniels, 42, Indianapolis, was arrested on a warrant relative to a previous charge of driving with a suspended license.
At 10:29 p.m. Amanda Jo Kelley, 25, Terre Haute, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated and probation violation.
* At 2:40 a.m. Russell Lee Saathoff, 54, Greencastle, was held at the jail for two counts of possession of methamphetamine, possession of precursors and maintaining a common nuisance.
At 5:15 a.m. Dallas Colby England, 19, Greencastle, was booked in for theft.
At 5:30 a.m. Austin Bennett Dews, 21, Greencastle, was arrested for theft.
One arrest was reported early Thursday by Greencastle City Police.
At 10:05 p.m. Wednesday, Capt. Charles Inman and Officer Matt Huffman were called to Avenue B to investigate a reported disturbance.
At 1:45 a.m. Thursday, James Franklin Wallace, 44, Brazil, was arrested and lodged in the Putnam County Jail on charges of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wallace was initially taken to Putnam County Hospital, where a blood draw produced a .35 percent blood-alcohol content.
On Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 7:25 a.m. Cheryl L. Cannon, 54, Wingate, was trying to exit the parking lot of the Groveland BP at 7280 East U.S. 36 in a 1997 Saturn SL.
Meanwhile, Chris L. Scott, 30, Russellville, was moving toward the fuel pumps in a 1999 Dodge Ram.
The vehicles collided but the two drivers contradicted each other on how it happened.
Damage was estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
The Greencastle Fire Department went on several runs recently.
* On Monday, Sept. 17 at 5:08 p.m. firefighters went to 1763 S. CR 250 East for a cornfield fire. They returned at 5:44 p.m.
At 10:07 p.m. crews went to 1109 S. Indiana St. for a medical assist. They were in service at 10:37 p.m.
At 11:26 p.m. they were dispatched to 208 E. Olive St. for a fire alarm and returned to the station at 11:40 p.m.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 6:09 a.m. fire crews went to 2697 W. CR 400 South for a motor vehicle accident with no significant injuries. They were in station at 6:34 a.m.
At 5:56 p.m. members of the department traveled to 403 Elm St. for a medical assist. They returned at 6:27 p.m.
* On Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 10:08 a.m. firefighters were sent to 1049 Canterbury Drive for a lift assist that lasted until 10:21 a.m.
At 3:34 p.m. they were dispatched to S.R. 240 and CR 275 East for a motor vehicle accident cleanup. They were in service at 4:14 p.m.
At 7:58 p.m. crews went to 725 E. Washington St. for a gas leak. They were in station at 8:13 p.m.
* On Thursday, Sept. 20 at 1:03 p.m. fire crews were dispatched to 1806 S. CR 100 East.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.