On Thursday, Sept. 20 at 9:11 a.m. Nichol Brown, 33, no city listed, was booked into the Putnam County Jail for failure to appear in court.
One arrest was reported Friday morning by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 1:27 a.m., Rusty L. Kleiber, 43, Bainbridge, was stopped by Capt. Charles Inman on Veterans Memorial Highway and arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with a prior offense.
Kleiber, who was lodged in the Putnam County Jail, registered .11 percent blood alcohol content under testing before his incarceration.
Two speeding citations were issued early Friday by Officer Nick Eastham.
-- At 4:42 a.m., Shannon Crafton, 38, Brazil, was ticketed on Bloomington Street for 54 mph in a 30-mph zone.
-- At 4:02 a.m., Monica Dever, 27, Greencastle, was cited on Bloomington Street for 52 mph in a 30-mph zone.
* On Monday, Sept. 10 at 8:28 a.m. Jeannie Cooper, 36, Brazil, was southbound on County Road 625 West in a 2001 Chrysler Town & Country.
Cooper reached down to fix her heater and drifted into the northbound lane, colliding head on with the 1982 Nissan Maxima driven by Vanessa Rich, 37, Poland.
Both drivers were transported from the scene by medical personnel, Rich with hip/upper leg injuries and Cooper with a neck injury.
Cooper was cited for operating with a suspended license.
* On Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 7:04 a.m. Kyle A. McCammack, 21, Cloverdale, was eastbound on County Road 800 South in a 1990 Ford F250.
He said his brakes failed while rounding a curve, causing him to leave the road and hit a ditch and fence.
* At 3:16 p.m. Kevin J. Delp Sr., 47, Spencer, was eastbound on State Road 240 East in a 2012 Chevrolet.
Delp attempted to turn onto County Road 275 East but notice the road was closed. He then turned back into traffic, into the path of Timothy A. Bright, 50, Greencastle, in a 1978 Ford F250.
Delp said he knew he was at fault for turning back into traffic.
* On Thursday, Sept. 20 at 11:50 a.m. Misty S. Poole, 35, Greencastle, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 1996 Geo Prizm.
She said she got off the edge of the road and lost control, hitting a ditch.
Poole was transported from the scene with a lower leg injury.
* On Friday, Sept. 21 at 12:21 a.m. James T. Allen, 64, Indianapolis, was westbound on U.S. 40 at approximately County Road 700 West in a 2013 Hyundai Excel.
Allen said an animal entered the road and in trying to avoid the collision, he crossed the median and both eastbound lanes. The car then left the road, going over the embankment and into some trees.
Allen reported no injuries and was out of the car when police arrived.
The Greencastle Fire Department went on several runs recently.
* On Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7:40 p.m. firefighters were sent to 1148 Bloomington St. for a vehicle fire at the McClure gas station. The fire was extinguished with no damage to the station and they returned to the station at 8:38 p.m.
At 7:56 p.m. crews responded to a gas leak at 1207 Bloomington St. They cleaned up and were in service at 8:14 p.m.
* On Friday, Sept. 21 at 1:04 p.m. department members were dispatched to 601 N. Arlington for a medical assist. They returned at 1:27 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.