Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, Sept. 21 at 12:45 p.m. Joshua Wade Turner, 31, Reelsville, was arrested for nonsupport of a dependent and probation violation.
At 1:45 p.m. Joseph Paul Ferran, 31, Martinsville, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated and probation violation.
At 3:15 p.m. Ethan Dickey, 20, Russellville, was charged with theft.
At 9:49 p.m. Jessica Lee Orick, 30, Greencastle, was held at the jail for domestic battery.
* On Saturday, Sept. 22 at 3:57 a.m. Glenn Kekoa Hollis, 35, Indianapolis, was booked in for operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
At 5:15 p.m. Adam Lawrence Diecks, 36, Corina, Calif., was arrested for possession of marijuana.
* On Sunday, Sept. 23 at 1:47 a.m. Marvin Campbell II, 48, Spencer, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
At 5:24 a.m. James Roscoe Wisner, 21, Fillmore, was charged with operating while intoxicated and criminal mischief.
At 8 p.m. Cyle Andrew Duncan, 28, Coatesville, was booked in for possession of methamphetamine, theft, burglary and forgery of documents.
* On Monday, Sept. 24 at 4 p.m. James Alexander Elliott, 25, Greenwood, was arrested for probation violation.
At 4 p.m. Ricky Dwayne Henson, 31, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail for driving with a suspended license.
At 7:12 p.m. Carl Eugene Johnson, 61, Cloverdale, was charged with violating a restraining order.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 6:05 a.m. Mathew Clodfelter, 22, Greencastle, was northbound on Manhattan Road just north of County Road 400 South in a 1996 Ford Explorer.
Clodfelter said he was adjusting his windshield wipers and took his eyes off of the road. The vehicle then veered off the east side of the road, striking a mailbox.
Clodfelter then overcorrected, crossing the road a leaving the west side, where his SUV hit a fence and overturned on its side.
No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
* On Saturday, Sept. 22 at 12:41 a.m. Nicholas S. Beasley, 23, Brazil, was eastbound on County Road 300 South in a 2001 Ford F350.
Due to fog, Beasley could not see a large tree that had blown across the road. He could not avoid the collision.
Damage was listed at $5,001-$10,000.
The Greencastle Fire Department went on several runs recently.
* On Friday, Sept. 21 at 6:46 p.m. crews were sent to 1914 S. CR 50 West to remove debris from the road. They returned at 7:11 p.m.
* On Saturday, Sept. 22 at 10:36 a.m. firefighters went to 1109 S. Indiana for a lift assist. They were in station at 11:13 a.m.
At 12:13 p.m. fire crews were dispatched, and disregarded at 12:16 p.m., en route to E. Washington.
* On Sunday, Sept. 23 at 2:33 p.m. fire crews were dispatched, and disregarded at 2:36 p.m., en route to 106 S. Spring.
At 9:17 p.m. they were dispatched to 1120 Roan Ct. for a fire alarm. They returned at 9:36 p.m.
* On Monday, Sept. 24 at 5:50 p.m. crews went to 1108 S. Indiana for a lift assist. They were in station at 6:15 p.m.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 3:15 a.m. firefighters went to Manhattan Road for a small brush fire. They returned at 3:29 a.m.
At 1:49 p.m. fire crews went to 800 N. Madison for a lift assist. They were in service at 1:20 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.