On Thursday, Sept. 27 at 3:35 p.m. Adriana Nicole Corder, 23, Poland, was booked into the Putnam County Jail for probation violation.
* On Friday, Sept. 21 at 4:38 p.m. Emily A. Parker, 17, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 525 West just north of County Road 275 South in a 1999 Mercury Cougar.
Parker said while rounding a corner she crossed to the opposite side of the roadway. She then met an oncoming vehicle and served to miss it.
Parker then lost control and entered the ditch, hitting a tree.
* On Sunday, Sept. 23 at 3:33 p.m. Ryan J. Gillen, 45, Boswell, was southbound on County Road 375 West approaching a left hand corner on a 2006 AMF motorcycle. He said the motorcycle started to push to the side of the road.
While going through the middle of the corner, the motorcycle left the road and both he and passenger Karen A. Gillen, 45, Boswell, went to the ground.
Karen Gillen received medical attention for shoulder pain.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 5:29 a.m. Mark W. Jones, 27, Denver, Colo., was southbound, making a left turn at the intersection of U.S. 231 and County Road 900 South in a 2012 Dodge. Joshua A. Welchel, 26, Poland, was northbound at the intersection in a 1996 Buick Skylark.
The vehicles collided when Jones attempted to turn at the same time Welchel tried to go straight through the intersection.
The drivers gave conflicting reports, with Welchel saying he had the green light and Jones saying he had the green arrow.
Deputy T.J. Smith observed the lights to be working correctly.
* On Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 5:20 a.m. Franklin W. Burk, 21, Poland, was southbound on State Road 243 just south of County Road 1050 South in a 1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am.
Buck said he lost control due to wet pavement while rounding a curve. The car rotated counter clockwise off the east side of the road, crashing backward into a tree.
The Greencastle Fire Department has gone on several runs recently.
* On Thursday, Sept. 27 at 6:57 p.m. crews were dispatched to 503 S. Jackson St. for an alarm, but disregarded two minutes later before leaving the station.
At 8:22 p.m. they were dispatched to 105 W. Hanna for an alarm, but disregarded three minutes later before leaving the station.
* On Friday, Sept. 28 at 2:31 a.m. firefighters went to 330 Fawn View Ln. for a medical assist. They were in service at 3:03 a.m.
At 12:23 p.m. crews were dispatched to Greencastle Middle School at 400 S. Percy Julian to investigate an odor. Nothing problematic was discovered and they returned to the station at 12:53 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.