Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Wednesday at 9:25 p.m. Kenneth Frank Byrd, 45, Brazil, was charged with nonsupport of a dependent.
* On Wednesday at 11:40 a.m. Ethan Daniel Dickey, 20, homeless, was charged with theft and probation violation.
* On Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. James David Flatt, 28, Martinsville, was arrested on a court order.
* On Wednesday at 12:32 a.m. Anthony Phillip McDowell, 28, Greencastle, was arrested on resisting law enforcement, operating while intoxicated and disorderly conduct.
* On Wednesday at 3:30 a.m. Anthony N. Rivera, 30, Indianapolis, was arrested on public intoxication, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace and intimidation.
* On Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 7:01 a.m. Trudy A. Guthrie, 47, Greencastle, was driving northbound on U.S. 231, just north of CR 900 North, when a deer was walking off the roadway.
As Guthrie continued driving the deer came back into the road and hit Guthrie's 2013 Nissan Altima.
The car was towed from the scene with front-end and side damage, estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
One traffic citation was issued early Thursday by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 4:10 a.m., Jack Thompson, 60, Spencer, was ticketed by Officer Nick Eastham for 50 mph in a 30-mph zone on Bloomington Street, south of Martinsville Street.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.