All proceeds from this month's breakfast will go toward benefiting Reelsville firefighter Mickey Johnson and his family, who recently had a structure fire at their home.
"We want to let the public know what we're doing," explained Fire Chief Brent Urton. "He (Mickey) had a structure (flue) fire last weekend. It started in his wood stove and got into the wall and went up into the attic."
The family, who was home when the fire happened, has an estimated $15,000-$20,000 worth of damage to their home.
"We had to tear out some things inside and outside of the house to get into the wall and the attic area," said Urton. "We're really wanting to help them out."
The breakfast will include homemade whole hog sausage gravy, bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, juice and coffee. Although, the breakfast is free there will be a free will donation for the Johnson family.
The Reelsville Volunteer Fire Department is located at 7748 S. C.R. 625 West, just south of U.S. 40.