* A Roachdale woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated following a Friday evening collision north of Greencastle.
Robert A. Lancaster, 58, Greencastle, told Deputy Philip Troyer that at 5:50 p.m. he was stopped or slowed on U.S. 231 in a 1994 Ford Escort due to two other vehicles turning into the Fairway Restaurant.
Karen J. Boller, 55, Roachdale, was southbound in a 2002 Ford Explorer and did not see Lancaster stopped or slowed, striking his car in the rear.
A witness told Troyer that Boller was all over the roadway prior to the accident, crossing the centerline several times. The witness said that coming down Waterworks Hill, Boller crossed the center and nearly collided head on with a semi.
Boller was taken to the hospital for a blood draw and urine screen, which showed positive for benzodiazepine. She was booked into the Putnam County Jail at 8:46 p.m.
Damage was estimated at $5,001-$10,000.
* On Saturday at 3:10 p.m. Lukas Meyer, 21, River Forest, Ill., was westbound on County Road 100 South rounding a curve just east of County Road 550 West in a 1996 Mazda Miata.
Meyer said he was trying to shift gears when he ran off the north side of the road. He then overcorrected, causing him to travel off the south side of the road and crash through a wooden fence.
Deputy Donnie Pettit estimated damage at $2,501-$5,000.
* On Friday, Nov. 30 at 12:50 p.m. Richard John Hudson, 38, Roachdale, was arrested for theft and receiving stolen property.
At 3:15 p.m. Samantha Lynn McGaughey, 19, Brazil, was lodged at the jail for failure to appear and being a minor in consumption of alcohol.
At 9:32 p.m. George Douglas Anderson, 73, North Gaston, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
* On Saturday, Dec. 1 at 12:47 a.m. Joseph Avery Guerrettaz, 47, Indianapolis, was held at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
At 12:49 a.m. Tamala Sue Hoggatt, 44, Clinton, was booked in for possession of methamphetamine.
* On Sunday, Dec. 2 at 3:50 a.m. Sierra Lynn Weddell, 25, Greencastle, was arrested for resisting law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
At 4 a.m. Heather Marie Moon, 23, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail for operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
At 11:52 a.m. Larry Dale Criscillies, 26, Poland, was charged with operating while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
* On Monday, Dec. 3 at 6:35 a.m. Kcee Leigh Smith, 25, Brazil, was held at the jail for possession of methamphetamine in a school zone, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
At 5:05 p.m. Scott McCord, 35, Fillmore, was booked in for intimidation.
At 5:40 p.m. Lonnie Ray Boyce, 38, Greencastle, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and for being a habitual traffic violator.
At 6 p.m. Anthony Charles Brown II, 21, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for domestic battery.
At 8:35 p.m. Kyle Andrew Kelly, 19, Greencastle, was charge with possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.