A plan has been made to satisfy the lawsuit that was brought up against North Putnam in October.
That plan to redistrict the area will be presented at town meetings, board of education meetings and several others that are planned in the next 120 days.
Dan Noel, North Putnam's superintendent, will be presenting this plan at the meetings and taking any concerns or questions that people may have.
All are welcome to attend the meetings that will run from now until March. Meetings will be held:
- December 27 at Roachdale Elementary at 6 p.m.
- January 9 at Russellville Community Center at 6 p.m.
- January 23 at New Maysville Community Church (Tentative) at 6 p.m.
- February 6 at Union Chapel Church at 6 p.m.
- February 20 at Heritage Lake Club House (Tentative) at 6 p.m.
- March 18 at North Putnam High School at 6 p.m.
- March 20 at North Putnam Middle School at 6 p.m.