Several people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* On Friday, Jan. 11 at 7 p.m. Anthony Wayne Lee, 40, Bainbridge, was arrested for driving while intoxicated with alcohol, driving with a suspended license and false informing.
* On Saturday, Jan. 12 at 6:15 p.m. Brandi M. Behning, 25, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent.
* On Sunday, Jan. 13 at 2:50 a.m. Timothy Lee Miller, 42, Greencastle, was charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
* In the early morning of Monday, Jan. 14, three people were booked in on the same set of three charges: possession of paraphernalia, possession of a syringe and neglect of a dependent.
Brittney Kay Thompson, 22, Greencastle, was booked in at 12:30 a.m., followed by Kenneth Raymond Manning, 25, Danville, at 12:35 a.m. Jerramy Joe Bushong, 26, Indianapolis, was booked in at 1:15 a.m.
* On Monday at 10:05 a.m. Justin Neil Allen, 34, Indianapolis, was arrested for nonsupport of a dependent and failure to appear.
At 10:45 a.m. Timothy Darren Tedders, 32, Unionville, was held at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent and failure to appear.
At 3 p.m. Eva Nicole Mason, 29, Greencastle, was charged with possession of paraphernalia and probation violation.
At 7 p.m. Christopher Lee Nunn, 30, no city listed, was booked in for nonsupport of a dependent and failure to appear.
* On Friday, Jan. 11 at 3:29 p.m. Matthew J. Romalia, 29, Greencastle, was northbound on Manhattan Road in a 2001 GMC Yukon.
The vehicle in front of him started to turn into a driveway and he swerved to avoid the vehicle in front of him and Romalia swerved to avoid the vehicle, causing him to leave the road and hit a utility pole.
Deputy Jon Chadd estimated damages at $2,501-$5,000.
* On Sunday, Jan. 13 at 6:30 p.m. Patricia L. Keller, 55, Indianapolis, was backing out of a parking spot at 600 N. CR 275 East, Bainbridge, in a 1996 Toyota Previa.
Keller said her truck was full of boxes and obstructed her view, so she did not see the 2013 Ford Explorer parked behind her, causing her to hit the SUV.
The driver of the Ford, Christa Campbell of Fillmore, told Deputy Philip Troyer she was in the loft with the vehicle running and her headlights on when Keller hit her.
Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
* At 9:47 p.m. Chelsea N. McGowan, 21, Linton, was northbound on U.S. 231 just north of County Road 1300 South in a 2000 Pontiac Montana.
McGowan told Deputy Troyer she dropped her phone and tried to pick it up. This caused her to leave the road and hit a utility pole.
Both McGowan and her passenger refused medical treatment at the scene.
She was cited for operating without financial responsibility, for having expired plates and for false or fictitious registration.
Damage was estimated at $5,001-$10,000.
A two-car accident was reported Saturday morning on Indianapolis Road, near Warren Drive/Round Barn Road.
Mary English, 48, Quincy, was eastbound on Indianapolis Road, driving a 2013 Ford Taurus, when she slowed to stop for a turning vehicle, Greencastle City Police Officer Kyle Lee reported.
Also eastbound was a 2001 Ford Taurus, driven by Lewis Kohler, 19, Cloverdale, who could not stop in time on wet pavement and his car rear-ended the English vehicle.
Total damage was estimated at $2,500-$5,000 in the 9:10 a.m. mishap.
Kohler was cited by Officer Lee for operating a vehicle without financial responsibility (no insurance).
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.