Four people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Tuesday, Feb. 5.
* At 9 a.m. Brooklyn Seprodi, 28, Terre Haute, was arrested for probation violation.
* At 1:10 p.m. Jeramiah Laman Reed, 25, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail for violation of home detention.
* At 6:39 p.m. Roger Patrick Lopez, 42, Greencastle, was charged with invasion of privacy and driving with a suspended license.
* At 7 p.m. Thomas Issac Bixler III, 24, Cloverdale, was booked in for probation violation.
* At 5:15 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 31, Dean Knight, 21, Cloverdale, was westbound on County Road 50 South just west of County Road 450 East in a 1997 Mercury Mountaineer when he lost control on snow and ice.
The vehicle left the north side of the road and hit a tree. It then re-entered the road and came to rest facing west in the eastbound lane.
Knight was transported from the scene by Operation Life with head pain.
Damage was estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
* At 2 p.m. on Monday, Kyra K. Stemler, 38, Coal City, was northbound on U.S. 231 in a 2002 Jeep Liberty, followed by Jennifer L. Dickey, 31, Greencastle, driving a 2003 Ford Windstar.
As the vehicles approached County Road 900 South, the light tunred red. Stemler stopped and was then struck in the rear by Dickey.
Dickey said she did not see Stemler stop.
Sgt. Jon Chadd cited Dickey for operating without financial responsibility.
Damage was estimated at $5,001-$10,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.