Seven people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Thursday.
* At 1:20 p.m. Levi Wade Runnells, 23, Greencastle, was charged with theft, unauthorized entry of a vehicle and criminal mischief.
* At 2:30 p.m. Megan Ann Bass, 27, Staunton, was held at the jail for intimidation and failure to appear.
* At 3:45 p.m. Tamala Sue Hoggatt, 45, Clinton, was booked in for possession of methamphetamine and probation violation.
* At 4:27 p.m. John Curtis Hart, 28, Greencastle, was arrested for probation violation.
* At 4:50 p.m. Jessica Ann Miles, 32, Bainbridge, was charged with battery and disorderly conduct.
* At 5:16 p.m. Susan Michelle Ewing, 56, Greencastle, was held at the jail for probation violation.
* At 8 p.m. Keven Dale Crowe, 22, Coatesville, was booked in for domestic battery, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace and criminal mischief.
At 5:31 p.m. on Wednesday, Kelly J. Stevens, 53, Bainbridge, was backing out of a parking space at the Family Dollar in Bainbridge in a 2006 Ford F150.
Stevens' truck struck a parked 2006 Buick Lacrosse registered to Violet F. Newell of Crawfordsville.
Deputy Ronnie Campbell noted that Newell's vehicle was not parked in one of the store's marked parking spaces.
Damage was estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
A 56-year-old Tennessee man was arrested Thursday morning by Greencastle City Police on a Hendricks County warrant.
Terry Tompkins, of McMinnville, was arrested for probation violation at 9:30 a.m. on Bloomington Street by Officer Jeff Modlin.
Tompkins was also ticketed by Modlin for an expired license plate (July 2010) and for being an operator never licensed. His vehicle was towed from the scene.
Five other recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
-- At 11:38 p.m. Thursday, Bridget Hemminghouse, 22, Terre Haute, received two citations from Officer Nick Eastham. She was ticketed on Bloomington Street, south of Martinsville Street, for 50 mph in a 30-mph zone and for driving with a suspended license.
-- At 12:40 p.m. Monday, Janette Phillips, 51, Greencastle, was ticketed for an expired license plate (September 2012) at Round Barn and Indianapolis roads.
-- At 10:05 p.m. Sunday, Johnathon Franklin, 17, Greencastle, was ticketed by Sgt. Inman at 10th Street and Ridgeland Road for illegally displaying a blue light.
-- At 12:40 p.m. Aug. 13, Jeffrey Grover, 31, Terre Haute, was cited on North Jackson Street by Sgt. Charles Inman for having an expired license plate (June 2013).
The Greencastle Fire Department performed three recent medical assists.
* At 5:46 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters assisted at 1038 Castlebury Dr., returning to station at 6:10 p.m.
* At 7:55 p.m. GFD assisted Operation Life at 815 Tacoma Dr., clearing the scene at 8:16 p.m.
* At 12:06 p.m. Thursday, GFD personnel were called to 711 Highwood Ave. They returned to station at 12:11 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.