Putnam County Scanner 5-8
Two people have been booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 4 p.m. Thursday, Don Kenneth Tuck, 31, was arrested for nonsupport of a dependent, residential entry and probation violation.
* At 8:25 p.m. Eric Lee Billings, 29, Greencastle, was booked for possession of a controlled substance.
Three recent traffic citations were issued by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At 10:27 p.m. Wednesday, Clovis Shepherd, 24, Brazil, was ticketed by Officer Eric Vaughan.
Shepherd was cited for 58 mph in a 30-mph zone on Fillmore Road.
* At 6:55 p.m. May 1, Jason Jones, 35, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Kyle Lee.
Stopped at Washington and Wood streets, Jones was cited for driving with a suspended license with a prior offense.
* At 8:19 a.m. April 23, Teresa Thomas, 46, Roachdale, was ticketed by Reserve Officer David Clodfelter.
Stopped on Fawnview Lane at Robinwood Place, Thomas was cited for 46 mph in a 20-mph zone.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to one dispatch recently.
* At 5:24 p.m. Thursday, GFD investigated a fire alarm at 413 S. Locust St. The alarm was initiated due to cooking.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.