Putnam Scanner for Nov. 14, 2017
Fifteen persons were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 3:23 a.m. Corey Len Duff Jr., 21, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a Marion County warrant.
• At 2:32 a.m. Cory Alexander Schovanec, 22, Lubbock, Texas, was taken into custody for trespassing and public intoxication.
• At 1:59 a.m. Christopher Henry Allen Myers, 19, Plainfield, was housed at the jail on a Johnson County warrant.
• At 11 p.m. Jeffrey Thomas Nield, 62, Indianapolis, was booked in for driving while intoxicated.
• At 10:33 p.m. Patrick Arden Lane, 48, St. John, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
• At 101:15 p.m. Thomas Eugene Kennedy, 43, Fillmore, was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated.
• At 9:56 p.m. Heather Dawn McIntosh, 32, Cloverdale, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 3:31 p.m. Troy Jennings Dunscombe, 44, Greencastle, was booked in for resisting law enforcement with a vehicle, driving with a suspended license and reckless driving.
• At 2:03 p.m. Gavin M. Arthurs, 20, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on a warrant.
• At 2:37 a.m. Brittany Leyanne Walker, 27, Greencastle, was taken into custody on a Hendricks County warrant.
• At 6:44 p.m. Matthew Joseph Cole, 21, Elwood, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated, possession of paraphernalia with a prior conviction and possession of marijuana.
• At 10 a.m. Erik Lee Fisher, 35, Pequea, Ind., was booked in for possession of methamphetamine and on an out-of-county warrant.
• At 9:10 a.m. Jennifer Anne Perdue, 38, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 12:17 a.m. Glen Edward Nickerson, 50, Cloverdale, was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated and operating per se.
• At 2:31 p.m. James David Flatt, 33, Roachdale, was housed at the jail on a Marion County warrant.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated two recent car-deer crashes.
• At 5:57 p.m. on Thursday, Samantha J. Petrey, 22, Cloverdale, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2000 Dodge Durango when she hit a deer.
The car was towed. Deputy Robert Soilleux estimated damage at $10,001-$25,000.
• At 6:24 p.m. on Wednesday, Thomas W. Dobson, 34, Reelsville, was southbound on County Road 325 West in a 2010 Chrysler Newport when he hit a deer.
The vehicle was towed. Deputy Soilleux estimated damage at $5,001-$10,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.