Putnam Scanner for Dec. 6, 2017
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 1:29 a.m. Kaamilya Shakeenah Jones, 35, Terre Haute, was lodged at the jail on a warrant.
• At 10:14 p.m. Wesley Nathan January, 27, Greencastle, was taken into custody for driving as a habitual traffic violator.
• At 7:18 p.m. Jeffery Allen Everman, 55, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated and driving with a BAC of .08.
• At 7:03 p.m. Robert Lee Parrish, 35, Indianapolis, was booked in on a court order.
• At 2:09 p.m. Rebecca Sue Bruner, 38, Brazil, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies investigated three recent property-damage crashes.
• At 8:45 p.m. on Thursday, Janet S. Crafton, 23, Coatesville, was westbound on County Road 550 North near the Hendricks/Putnam line in a 2002 Ford Explorer.
It was dark and Crafton told Deputy Jeffery Freeman she was driving too fast and was unfamiliar with the roadway.
She lost control rounding a curve, leaving the road, rolling over and traveling into trees.
Crafton was not injured.
The car was towed. Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
• At 5:38 p.m. on Thursday, Brandon L. Rabe, 29, Plainfield, was westbound on County Road 1000 South at County Road 200 West in a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am.
Rabe told Deputy Anthony Brown he was traveling about 35 mph and looked down at his GPS. He did not see an approaching 90-degree turn.
The car left the road and hit a brick landscape stone.
The car was towed. Damage was estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.