First Financial to host first-time homebuyers’ seminar on March 20
First Financial Bank is hosting a free first-time homebuyers seminar on Tuesday, March 20 in Greencastle.
The 6-8 p.m. seminar will be conducted at Prime Real Estate, 25 E. Franklin St. The seminar is designed to help homebuyers who may have questions on the following:
• Preparing financially for home ownership.
• Determining the monthly payment you can afford.
• Understanding your credit score.
• Repairing your credit.
• Financing options, including FHA and VA loans.
• Getting pre-approved for a mortgage.
• Budgeting for home maintenance, upkeep, taxes and insurance.
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions. Refreshments will be served.
Reservations are not required; however, they are appreciated by calling 812-238-6311.