Putnam Scanner for November 3, 2018
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 4:29 a.m. Patrick Alan Williams, 33, Avon, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated-refusal.
• At 4:31 p.m. Zachary Elijah Bauer, 20, Mooresville, was taken into custody for theft.
• At 1:23 p.m. Rusty Wayne LaFleur, 38, Terre Haute, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 1:20 p.m. Justin Levi Burnham, 31, Greencastle, was booked in on a local warrant.
• At 11:05 a.m. Doons Nguyen, 54, Watertown, N.Y., was lodged at the jail on a court order.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to three recent dispatches:
•At 2:33 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to 303 S. Locust St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 2:36 and determined the alarm was due to smoke from a candle. The alarm was then reset. GFD left the scene at 2:41 p.m.
•At 4:39 a.m. on Friday, GFD was dispatched to 16 S. Jackson St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 4:42 but could not determine the cause of the alarm. The alarm was then reset. GFD left the scene at 5:08 a.m.
•At 5:16 a.m. on Friday, GFD was dispatched to 102 Ballard Lane for an alarm. Units arrived at 5:23 but could not determine the alarm’s cause. The alarm was then reset. GFD returned to station at 5:49 a.m.
Additionally, GFD performed one medical assist and had one disregard during this time.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.