Putnam Scanner for February 2, 2019
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 3:10 a.m. Kelly Terese Mercer, 48, Greencastle, was booked in on a Hamilton County warrant.
• At 12:23 a.m. William Cody Pennington, 28, Quincy, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 4:23 p.m. Trystien Lee Boswell, 20, Cloverdale, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
• At 3:33 p.m. Samantha Archer, 40, Greencastle, was housed at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 8:42 a.m. James Franklin Day Sr., 51, Cloverdale, was booked in on a local warrant. Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to two recent dispatches:
• At 8:48 p.m. on Thursday, GFD was dispatched to 414 S. Indiana St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 8:50 and determined that the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 8:58 p.m.
• At 1:53 a.m. on Friday, GFD was dispatched to 405 S. Jackson St. for a fire alarm. Firefighters arrived at 1:58 and determined that the alarm was due to cooking. The alarm was then reset. GFD left at 2:06 a.m.
Additionally, GFD performed three medical assists and had one disregard during this time.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.