Putnam Scanner for July 24, 2019
Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 3:35 a.m. Kevin Lewis Drengacs, 41, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for possession of marijuana and driving while intoxicated.
• At 7:33 p.m. John J. Hillenburg Jr., 40, Greencastle, was taken into custody for possession of a synthetic drug or lookalike substance and possession of methamphetamine.
• At 7:21 p.m. Melissa Dawn Buis, 42, Greencastle, was housed at the jail for possession of methamphetamine, driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license with a prior conviction
• At 3:59 p.m. Patrick Mark Kimes III, 20, Fillmore, was booked in on an out-of-county warrant.
• At 9:17 a.m. Matthew David Hannel, 34, Greencastle was lodged at the jail on a writ of body attachment.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.