Lincoln Park Speedway plans return to racing in June
After a delay to the 2020 season due to the COVID-19 virus, the Lincoln Park Speedway in Putnamville plans to resume racing next month.
The first event on the schedule will be with the USAC Indiana Midget Week USAC Midgets and Sprint Cars.
Presale of tickets will be happening as LPS will be limited to 50 percent capacity per the State of Indiana guidelines.
Events of June 20, June 27 and July 33 have a limited number of pit passes and tickets that are eligible to be sold.
These tickets are on sale now the Wednesday prior to the event or they are sold out.
Saturday, June 20
Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and bombers (Ticket sales through June 17 at 10 p.m.)
General Admission — $15/Kids 10 and under free
Pit Admission - $30/Kids 10 and under free with completed minor releases and birth certificate.
Saturday, June 27
Annual Fireworks Spectacular — Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks and Bombers.
Ticket sales through June 24 at 10 p.m.
General Admission — $20/Kids 10 and under free
Pit Admission — $30./Kids 10 and under free with completed minor releases and birth certificate
Friday, July 3
Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 1 — MSCS Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers
Ticket sales through July 1 at 10 p.m.
General Admission — $25/Kids 10 and under free
Pit Admission — $30/Kids 10 and under free with completed minor releases and birth certificate
General Admission Tickets
1. Go to MyRacePass MarketPlace on web or use the app
2. Choose tickets
3. Scroll down to the 1st date you want (i.e. June 20th) Locate Saturday Night Racing at Lincoln Park Speedway
4. Add to your cart, then select more tickets or go ahead and check out.
Fans need to print off tickets or have your tickets available on your phone. You will go to the main gate.
Purchase of Pit Passes
1. Call the office at (765) 653-1512.
2. Indicate which events you want to purchase and if you are a driver (class and car number please) and an email address. Release waives will be sent which can be brought already filled out for the event. Be sure to have your car already registered.
Ticket buyers will be e-mailed the release waiver and the CD waiver if you have not already completed.
3. Buyers will be placed on the Pit Admission list for the event and should proceed to the pit gate. Remember to follow social distancing rules.
4. Ticket holders will be checked in and collect waivers.