Putnam Scanner for Dec. 10, 2021
Eight people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 6:17 a.m. Heather A. Barrett, 38, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail for intimidation.
• At 10:35 p.m. Donald G. Bishop Jr., 36, Fillmore, was taken into custody for driving with a controlled substance in the body and driving while intoxicated endangering a person.
•At 6:10 p.m. Amber N. Coffman-Wallace, 32, Quincy, was housed at the jail for nonsupport of a dependent child.
• At 10:35 p.m. Andrew J. Leonberger, 39, Quincy, was booked in for battery and criminal mischief.
• At 1:09 p.m. Andrea L. Vickrey, 30, Stilesville, was lodged at the jail for theft.
• At 12:52 p.m. Jaylynn S. Pingleton, 18, Greencastle, was taken into custody for possession of marijuana.
•At 3:28 a.m. Ryan T.L. Harvey, 21, Cloverdale, was housed at the jail for driving while intoxicated.
• At 5:31 p.m. Robert H. Yost, 39, Greencastle, was booked in for domestic battery.
Two recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
• At 10:14 p.m. Wednesday, Michael Ramirez, 25, Poland, was arrested by Officer Angela Taylor.
Taken into custody on Bloomington Street, Ramirez was arrested on a Clay County warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia.
During pat-down, Ramirez incurred a new charge of possession of paraphernalia and was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
• At 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, Angela Kay Huff, 43, Greencastle, was arrested by Officer Nick Eastham.
Arrested in the parking lot of Greenwood Avenue Apartments, Huff was lodged in the Putnam County Jail on charges of invasion of privacy and illegal possession of a syringe.
The Greencastle Fire Department recently responded to one incident:
• At 1:22 a.m. on Tuesday, GFD was dispatched to 313 Elm St. for a transformer fire. Firefighters arrived at 1:30 and did not find one. However, DePauw University police advised there was a power outage in the area. Firefighters searched and did not find any issues. GFD went back into service at 1:37 a.m.
Additionally, GFD recently performed six medical assists.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.