Putnam Scanner Oct. 26, 2007
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the jail recently:
• Nicholas Burris, 21, Cloverdale, was booked in at 9:48 a.m. Tuesday by jail staff for check deception.
• Jodi Brooks, 42, of Indianapolis, was booked in at 2:57 p.m. Tuesday by Putnam County Deputy Mike O'Hair on a court order.
• Phillip D. Sosebee, 36, Greencastle, was booked in at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Smiley for contempt of court.
• Charles Michael O'Brien, 50, Reelsville, was booked in at 9:38 p.m. Tuesday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Ronnie Campbell for violation of home detention.
• Clint Vernon Abney, 34, Greencastle, was booked in at 12:36 a.m. Wednesday by jail staff on a court order.
• Maurice Gilbert Puckett, 46, Terre Haute, was booked in at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Chris Jones for possession of methamphetamine.
• William Joseph Allan, 51, Spencer, was booked in at 11:07 p.m. Wednesday by Indiana State Police on an out of county hold.
• Justin P. Delp, 19, Cloverdale, was booked in at 12:51 a.m. Thursday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Dwight Simmons on two petitions to revoke probation and burglary.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to two runs recently.
• At 11:24 a.m., firefighters were called to 1009 Avenue C St. for an unauthorized burn. Crews asked the homeowner to extinguish the fire and returned at 11:47 a.m.
• At 7:48 p.m., firefighters responded to 732 Ravenwood St. for an odor investigation on a furnace. Nothing was found and crews were back on station at 8:14 p.m.