Putnam Scanner for May 31, 2008
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Robert Hapner II, 36, Coatesville, was booked at 3 p.m. Thursday for failure to appear.
* Levi Runnells, 18, Greencastle, was booked at 3:30 p.m. for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and violation of home detention.
* Billy Jones, 31, Greencastle, was booked at 4:13 p.m. for violation of home detention.
* Donald Parks, 61, Bainbridge, was booked at 4:43 p.m. for operating a vehicle as a habitual traffic violator.
* Mickey Hammond, 46, Bainbridge, was booked at 11:36 a.m. Friday for resisting law enforcement, mischief and domestic battery.
* Friday morning, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department responded to a call south of Manhattan for a possible robbery. The suspects were soon apprehended and transported to Putnam County Jail. However, no names or information has been released at this time.