Putnam Scanner for June 10, 2008
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Kyle Pedigo, 21, Cloverdale, was booked at 1:46 p.m. Friday for a petition to revoke probation and failure to appear.
* Robert Strickland, 20, Greencastle, was booked at 2:30 p.m. for possession of a controlled substance and child molesting.
* Victor Piece, 30, San Antonio, Texas, was booked at 9:28 p.m. Saturday for false reporting or informing.
* Nicole Walker, 34, Indianapolis, was booked at 11:29 p.m. for theft.
* Timothy Rivers, 42, Greencastle, was booked at 4:22 a.m. Sunday for violation of probation and public intoxication.
* Michael Bastin, 36, Greencastle, was booked at 4:47 a.m. for public intoxication and violation of probation.
* Anthony Traylor, 19, Greencastle, was booked at 5:09 a.m. for possession of alcohol by a minor, public intoxication and operating while intoxicated.
*?Cindy McLane, 51, Greencastle, was booked at 6:03 a.m. for battery with bodily injury to a person and disorderly conduct.
Several accident reports were recently turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* On June 4 at 9:35 p.m., Jeremy Butler, 26, Cloverdale, was on C.R. 900 South when a deer ran out in front in him. In efforts to take evasive measures, he ran off the roadway and ran into a power pole.
Damage was estimated between $2,500 - $5,000.
* On June 6 at 1:40 p.m., Suzanne Diaz, 34, Bloomington, was reaching for her cell phone while on US 40 when she left the roadway and hit a guardrail that caused her to roll over one-and-a-half times.
Damage was estimated between $750 - $1,000.
*?On June 6 at 10:05 p.m., Curtiss McKinney, 19, Reelsville, was westbound on US 40 and had slowed to a stop to turn left onto C.R. 450 West when Richard Dickerson, 59, Brazil, ran into the right rear of him.
Damage was estimated between $5,000 - $10,000.