Public Record for May 20, 2010
The following were filed in the Putnam County courts May 13-18:
* Paul J. Mullins, 51, Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended.
* Jay A. Swalley, 54, Class A misdemeanor check deception.
* Angela M. Sanders, 31, Class B misdemeanor battery.
* Robert Howard, 50, Class D felonies operating while intoxicated and operating a vehicle as a habitual traffic violator and Class C misdemeanor operating while intoxicated.
* Jason R. Brown, 29, Class A misdemeanor criminal trespass.
* Joshua L. Bollman, 20, Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief.
* Eric W. Zimmerman, 21, Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief.
* Jamychel E. Hirsch, 19, Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana, Class A infraction possession of paraphernalia.
* Clay J. Berry, 19, Class D felonies theft, fraud and receiving stolen property (two counts).
* Eric D. Rogers, 39, Class A misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with at least .15 liters of alcohol in .210 liters of breath, Class C misdemeanor operating while intoxicated.
* Oluwole A. Adeniran, 19, Class C misdemeanors illegal possession of alcohol and minor in a tavern.
* Amber Turner, 24, Class B felony conspiracy to commit burglary.
* Chris S. Dean, 39, Class A misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with at least .15 grams of alcohol in .210 liters of breath, Class C misdemeanor operating while intoxicated.
* Brianna L. Schmall, 20, Class C misdemeanors illegal consumption of alcohol and minor in a tavern.
*Christopher Douglas, safety belt violation.
* Bill Craig, safety belt violation.
* John Castle, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Kenneth Cash, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* M.S. Cade, following too closely.
* Tiffany Smythe, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Wendy Sanders, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Samuel Fauber, disregarding a stop sign.
* Malissa Arsnoe, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* David Salgado, no log book.
* Eric Benson, violation of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
* John Pierce, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Rita Wyman, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Jana Wilkes, failure to signal lane change.
* Gregory Wheeler, safety belt violation.
* Janet Price, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Brett Lebo, Violation of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
* Michael Bishop, exceeding rural interstate speed limits.
* Douglas Lusch, over registered weight.
* Cody Stewart, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Rodney Elam, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Kathy Sadler, operating a vehicle without financial responsibility.
* Joy Ofeoluwaoguntimein, speeding.
* Robert England, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Mandy Edwards, safety belt violation.
* Larry McAllister, safety belt violation.
* Chrysta Baxter, exceeding maximum speed limits.
* Chase Bank vs. Kelley S. Branchfield
* LVNV Funding vs. Betty Jolliff
* LVNV Funding vs. Daryl Jones
* Discover Bank vs. Evamarie E. Skiles
* LVNV Funding vs. James W. Flatt
* GE Money Bank vs. Randolph R. Tomasino
* LVNV Funding vs. Pauline Brummett
* Mark Smith DDS vs. Russel Cofer
* Mark Smith DDS vs. Skyler K. Parks
* Mark Smith DDS vs. Daniel Kortz
* Mark Smith DDS vs. Anthony D. Taylor
* Jolene Sawyer vs. Connie and Noll Brooks
* Steele's Auto and Wrecker Service vs. Brenda Wineman
* Jim and Sara Sanford vs. Benjamin J. Davis
* Twin C Inc. vs. Jennie and Kenneth Kirkman
* BAC Home Loans vs. Ronald V. Yates
* BAC Homes Loans vs. Mark Keyt
* BAC Home Loans vs. Tina Tinkler and Barbara Quack
* US Bank vs. Rodney S. Weninger
* US Bank vs. Kenneth Allen and Mellisa Dawn Walls
* Everhome Mortgage vs. Carol S. and William G. Cook
* Green Tree Servicing vs. Kenneth and Lynn Kortum
* Luke Stan Lovins
Reciprocal Child Support
* State of Indiana vs. Kenneth Kenworthy and Jessica A. Sturges
* Alisha Kimes vs. Patrick M. Kimes II
Real Estate Transfers
* Robert L. and Joyce A. Wrede to Linda A. and Roe Wrede, tract 21, 13N, 3W, southeast west half, 74 acres
* Clifford H. Rubendall to Pam Wade, tract 12, 12N, 4W, southwest southeast part, half-acre
* Jack F. and Trudy L. Wright to Kenneth P. Wisener, 409 E. Washington St., Roachdale
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Jesse Harrington and Ginger Vargas, 18 Victory Hill, Coatesville
* Tim Weiler to Building Construction and Consulting Inc., Patriots Landing Lot 42
* Ronald Jaggers to Frank D. Simpson, Fairview Addition Lots 1-7, Bainbridge
* James D. and Carolyn J. Harshey to Marshall M. and Alma Y. Harshey, tract 9, 15N, 4W, southeast part, west half, 10.03 acres
* John E. Roberts Jr. to Carmine R. Humphries Jr., Jefferson Valley Lot 515
* Jeffrey A. and Cynthia J. Mattox to Debra J. Wyatt, Villa South Lots 20 and 21
* Jeffrey A. and Heather D. Miller to Jesse D. Aiser, 69 Kingswood Court, Greencastle
* Matt and Karen Headley to Beth Anne Brummett, 1550 W. C.R. 25S, Greencastle
* Chapel Cemetery Co. to Brenda and Jimmy Smith, Lot 48 in Block 5, two graves
* Robert Earl Brooks, 31, and Traci Shylain, 23, both of Coatesville
* Larry A. Atkinson Jr., 39, abd Michelle L. Daniels, 37, both of Reelsville
* Stephen Ross Brannan, 23, Cocoa, Fla., and Sarah Elyse Crosby, 21, Greencastle
* Jared Orion Scott, 22, Russellville, and Jennifer E. Hedrick, 31, Auburn
* Douglas L. Boruff, 47, North Vernon, and Carol L. Allee, 47, Greencastle
* Elise Danielle Sanford from David Ross Sanford
* Candace Ann Watson from Larry Dale Watson
* Ashley Sandusky Wright from James Sandusky Wright