DPU announces Monon ticket procedures
DePauw's distribution of complimentary tickets to its students, faculty and staff for the Nov. 16 Monon Bell football game are under way, while sales to the general public start on Monday, October 14, according to Theodore M. Katula Director of Athletics Stevie Baker-Watson. Instructions for current DePauw students, faculty and staff to obtain their one free ticket are available online.
Fans wishing to purchase tickets on the DePauw side of the field can do so beginning at 11 a.m. on Oct. 14 by visiting 2013MononBellGame.brownpapertickets.com or calling (800) 838-3006. There is a limit of eight tickets per transaction and a service fee will be added to each transaction. For questions and problems with www.brownpapertickets.com, please call (800) 838-3006.
DPU students, faculty and staff are eligible for free tickets provided they complete the process prior to Friday, Oct. 11 at 5 p.m. To do so,
* Login to e-services and in the menu, select 'Brown Paper Bag Ticket Codes, record the ticket code.
* Go to the ticket site at 2013MononBellGame.brownpapertickets.com. Have the free ticket code handy. The only opportunity for a free ticket is during this transaction.
* Follow the instructions on the page, making sure to enter the ticket code to receive the free ticket. The name on the free ticket must match the name on that DePauw ID; ticket exchange will not be allowed.
* Print that ticket and bring it, along with your DePauw ID, to the Monon Bell game on Saturday, Nov. 16. Guests with a free ticket will be required to show their DePauw ID at the gate. Like screening at an airport, names on the DePauw ID and ticket must match.
* Additional tickets and parking can be purchased at this same site -- 2013MononBellGame.brownpapertickets.com -- beginning on Monday, Oct. 14, at 11 a.m. Customers will be limited to purchasing eight tickets in each transaction. Tickets are $15 each plus a service fee. Gates will open at 11:30 a.m.
As a reminder, the free ticket and any tickets purchased through this site are for access to the DePauw side only.
Parking and tailgating information will be emailed to everyone who purchases tickets and will be available on the DePauw athletics site.
"We look forward to hosting the Monon Bell game and want to make it a fun and safe gameday experience for everyone," Baker-Watson said.
Kickoff for the 2013 Monon Bell game, the 120th gridiron meeting between the two schools, is set for just after 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16, at DePauw's Blackstock Stadium. For the eighth straight year and ninth time in the last 11, AXS TV will televise the game live to a national audience.
For general questions regarding the Monon Bell game, please contact the DePauw athletics department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 658-4012.