Scanner for June 7
Four people were booked into the Putnam County Jail on Thursday.
* At 12:05 p.m., Frederick Lee Buttery Jr., 39, Greencastle, was arrested on a probation violation and possession of methamphetamines.
At 3:50 p.m., Michael Grever, 33, Cloverdale, was arrested for failure to appear.
At 5:10 p.m., David Carl Hutcheson, 47, Cloverdale, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
At 5:15 p.m., Jonella Kay Wallace, 56, Roachdale, was arrested for failure to appear.
* At 5:29 a.m. on Tuesday, May 27, Wendi O'Hair, 30, Greencastle, was southbound on U.S. 231 when Lisa K. Pickerel, 50, Spencer, pulled out in front of her from County Road 1200 South.
O'Hair advised Dep-uty Phillip Troyer that she tried to avoid a collision, but was unable to, striking the rear drivers side quarter panel of the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix with her 2013 Dodge.
Pickerel advised that she didn't see O'Hair until she pulled into the roadway, stating it was her fault.
O'Hair was transported to Bloomington Hospital for complaint of neck and back pain, while Pickerel was transported to Hendricks County Hospital for neck and back pain.
Damage was estimated at $25,001-$50,000.
* At 5:13 p.m. on Thursday, May 29, Erin K. Eaglin, 36, Reelsville, was southbound on County Road 445 West crossing over U.S. 40.
Eaglin advised Lt. Dwight Simmons that as she pulled across the eastbound travel lanes of U.S. 40 to continue southbound, Kristopher M. Ladd, 34, Cloverdale, struck Eaglin on the passenger side of her 2010 Pontiac Montero with his 2007 Ford F250.
Both Eaglin and Ladd traveled off the road coming to rest against a storage building at 4248 W. U.S. 40.
Eaglin was transported to Terre Haute Regional Hospital with complaint of pain to the right side of her head.
Assisting at the scene were the Reelsville Volunteer Fire Department and Operation Life.
Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
* At 1:15 p.m. on Saturday, Teresa A. Pike, 52, Bainbridge, was leaving the fuel station parking lot when she sideswiped a 1999 Saturn SL owned by James D. Noll, Rockville.
A person in the parking lot got Pike's plate number of the 2005 Ford F150, which was found down the road in Bainbridge.
Pike admitted to Deputy Ronnie Campbell to being the driver and was taken to the Putnam County Jail by Bainbridge Police Chief Rodney Fenwick.
Damage was estimated at $1,001-$2,500.
Pike was cited for being a habitual traffic violator.
* At 5:58 p.m. on Sunday, Levi E. Schutter, 24, Cloverdale, was traveling westbound on Interstate 70.
Schutter advised Troyer that at the 38-mile marker, while rounding a curve in the roadway he lost control of his 2014 Chevrolet SSM due to the wet conditions.
The vehicle then traveled into the median, striking the barrels that surrounded the concrete overpass.
Damage was estimated at $10,001-$25,000.
* At 7:21 a.m. on Sunday, Susan N. Fox, 28, Greencastle, was northbound on County Road 750 East, just south of County Road 100 North.
Campbell stated that for unknown reasons Fox lost control of her 2004 Kia Sorrento and went into a ditch hitting a utility pole.
Damage was estimated at $2,501-$5,000.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to four medical assists and several calls this week.
* At 5:29 p.m. on Thursday, June 6, GFD responded to an alarm malfunction at 3999 U.S. 231 Souh.
* At 11:02 p.m. on Thursday, June 6, GFD were called to 107 W. Hanna St. for a fire alarm that had been triggered due to cooking.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listen in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.