Putnam Scanner for 8-22-15
One person was booked into the Putnam County Jail on Friday.
* At 6:20 a.m. Siah Long Isham, 26, Jay, Okla., was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated with a prior conviction.
Two traffic citations were issued Thursday by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At 11:35 p.m., Alexandra Mahaffey, 21, Greencastle, was ticketed by Sgt. Charles Inman.
Stopped on Indianapolis Road, Mahaffey was cited for having an expired license plate (July 2015).
* At 11:15 a.m., Daniel Kimbro, 23, Spencer, was ticketed by Capt. Chris Jones.
Stopped at 10th Street and Veterans Memorial Highway, Kimbro was cited for disregarding a stopsign.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department responded to a property-damage accident Friday, Aug. 14.
* At 9:37 a.m. Brice C. Steinbaker, 24, Greencastle, was turning into a residence at 122 S. CR 550 East in a 1996 Ford F150. Linda C. Tyler, 70, Fillmore, was approaching from the opposite direction in a 1999 Jeep Cherokee.
Steinbaker told Sgt. Gregg Slover he misjudged the distance and speed of Tyler vehicle and he tried to turn into the driveway. The two vehicles collided head-on.
Tyler was taken to Putnam County Hospital for treatment of chest pain.
Both vehicles were towed. Damage was estimated at $5,001-$10,000.
The Cloverdale Police Department issued five citations Thursday night.
* Larry S. Bixler, 23, Quincy, speeding, no valid driver's license, no proof of financial responsibility.
* Audrie J. Burton, 17, Cloverdale, failure to use turn signal.
* Larry C. Williamson, 33, Fillmore, driving while suspended.
* Carrie A. Clodfelter, 40, Brazil, speeding.
* Jessica M. Anderson, 26, Cloverdale, driving while suspended.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.