Putnam Scanner for 2-4-16
Five people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Christopher Todd Smith, 23, Greencastle, was housed at the Putnam County Jail for probation violation.
At 9 p.m. George Allen Stone, 52, Spencer, was booked in on an Owen County warrant.
* At 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Maxwell T. New, 27, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a warrant for burglary.
At 4 p.m. Nathan Anthony Hoffman, 27, Adel, was taken into custody on a warrant.
At 9:30 p.m. Katrina Lynn Henderson, 57, Coatesville, was housed at the jail for operating while intoxicated.
The Greencastle Fire Department recently responded to five dispatches and one medical assist.
* At 11:23 a.m. on Wednesday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 304 S. Indiana St. The alarm had been set off unnecessarily set off due to cooking.
* At 9:56 p.m. on Wednesday, GFD was disregarded while en route to a fire alarm at 904 S. College Ave.
* At 7:40 a.m. on Thursday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 208 E. Olive St. GFD reset the alarm and returned to station.
* At 10:46 a.m. on Thursday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 415 Anderson St. The alarm had been set off unnecessarily set off due to cooking.
* At 11:04 a.m. on Thursday, GFD responded to a fire alarm at 313 E. Hanna St. The alarm had been set off unnecessarily set off due to cooking.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.