Putnam County Scanner for 7-22-16
Seven people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 12:31 a.m., Joseph Wayne McDaniel, 40, Indianapolis, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
* At 3:23 a.m., Robert Joe Hall Jr., 40, Lafayette, was booked into the jail on an outside warrant.
* At 5:32 p.m., Anthony Michael Jones, 20, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on two local warrants.
* At 7:10 p.m., Shane Wesley Baker, 27, Greencastle, was booked into the jail on a warrant.
* At 7:35 p.m., Sheridan Leeanne Spiker, 29, Mooresville, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
* At 8:02 p.m., Johnathan Joseph Koeling, 26, Freedom, was booked into the jail on a court order.
* At 11:47 p.m., Robert Wade Sims, 28, Fillmore, was lodged at the jail on charges of operating while intoxicated.
A 24-year-old Greencastle woman was arrested on four charges early Wednesday, Greencastle City Police report.
* At 4:54 a.m., Hannah Jordan was stopped by Officer Matt Huffman on U.S. 231 at the Casey's General Store parking lot.
Lodged in the Putnam County Jail, Jordan was charged with public intoxication, refusal of the PBT (portable breathalyzer test), disorderly conduct and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Meanwhile, at 12:50 a.m. Sunday, Robert Sims, 27, Fillmore, received a summons from Officer Elsiana Crosby for possession of marijuana.
Police were reportedly responding to an Indiana Street location on the report of a fight in progress when Sims was found walking along Indiana Street.
When asked for his ID by Officer Crosby, Sims also reportedly pulled out a small portion of marijuana with his wallet.
One recent traffic citation was reported by city officers.
* At 4:34 p.m. July 15, Nathan Bousman, 39, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Darrel Bunten.
Stopped at West Walnut and Gillespie streets, Bousman was cited for driving with a suspended license with a prior offense.
Putnam County sheriff's deputies responded to two recent property-damage crashes.
* At 1:10 a.m. on Monday, Amanda S. Trotter, 41, Greencastle, was southbound on Heritage Drive and attempting to make the turn onto 293 Victory Hills when her 2014 Ford Focus left the road and hit a tree. Her passenger was transported to Putnam County Hospital for minor cuts to her lower lip. Deputy Anthony Brown estimated front end damage at $5,000 to $10,000.
* At 11:05 p.m. on Tuesday, Dawnell N. Stewart, 52, Bainbridge, was northbound on U.S. 231 when a deer jumped in front of her 2009 Ford Edge near U.S. 36. Although Deputy Riley Houghton estimated front end damage at $2,500 to $5,000. Stewart was uninjured and able to drive the car to her destination.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.