Putnam Scanner 8-26-16
Nine people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 4:43 p.m. Christian Lynn Hinning, 32, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a Montgomery County warrant.
* At 1:34 p.m. Ashley Nicole Osborne, 35, Greencastle, was taken into custody on a local warrant.
* At 12:36 p.m. Laurie Ann Walker, 46, Greencastle, was arrested on a warrant for driving with a suspended license
* At 10:28 a.m. Christopher Joseph Foster, 36, Indianapolis, was housed at the jail for probation violation.
* At 2:35 a.m. Dustin Charles Chiodo, 35, Beaver Falls, Pa., was booked in on a warrant.
* At 12:01 a.m. Cole Thomas Cooper, 24, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail for battery with bodily injury and disorderly conduct.
* At 11:27 p.m. Michael Bud Cooper, 38, Cloverdale, was taken into custody for battery with bodily injury and disorderly conduct.
* At 12:29 p.m. Frank Joseph Carbo, 62, Brazil, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* At 12:01 p.m. Franklin Delnor Boehm, 43, Greencastle, was taken into custody on a warrant for probation violation.
Two recent arrests were reported by Greencastle City Police officers.
* At 3:32 a.m. Thursday, Charles Davenport, 20, Arlington Heights, Ill., was arrested by Officer Elsiana Crosby on Taylor Place after GPD received a report of a possible intoxicated suspect walking int the road, banging on parked vehicles
Davenport was arrested on charges of being a minor in consumption of alcohol, public intoxication and criminal mischief.
Registering a .13 percent blood-alcohol level under portable breathalyzer testing, Davenport was lodged in the Putnam County Jail.
* At 11:01 p.m. Tuesday, Amy Pridemore, 24, Greencastle, was arrested by Officer Brad Hiatt after the vehicle she was riding in was stopped on Indianapolis Road.
Lodged in the Putnam County Jail, Pridemore was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
Meanwhile, the driver of the vehicle, Matthew Cole, 20, Elwood, was issued a summons into court for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Hiatt reported that the suspects were arrested after they were spotted acting suspiciously outside the Walmart store while police were investigating another call there.
Two traffic accidents were blamed on wet roadways during the thunderstorm in Greencastle Wednesday afternoon.
* At 5:15 p.m., a three-vehicle mishap was reported on Bloomington Street near East Walnut as Kayla Glaze, 19, Greencastle, tried to stop her 1997 Toyota Corolla and the brakes locked up on the wet pavement, the car sliding into the rear of a 2012 Honda Accord, driven by Hannah Frazier, 23, Greencastle, which was pushed into the rear of a 2013 Hyundai, driven by Timothy Jongsma, 43, Mahomet, Ill.
Total damage was estimated by Sgt. Ed Wilson at $2,500-$5,000.
* At 4:32 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on State Road 240 near Warren Drive.
Sgt. Wilson reported that the brakes locked up on a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by Marc Barr, 52, Valparaiso, as he tried to stop in the pouring rain and his car struck the rear of a stopped 2014 Toyota Prius driven by Brent Cash, 52, Greencastle.
Total damage was estimated at $5,000-$10,000.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.