Putnam Scanner 2-11-17
Nine people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently.
• At 4:14 a.m. Michail Lee Russell, 41, Greencastle, was booked into the jail on a Morgan County warrant.
• At 12:13 p.m. William Leonard Matthews, 36, Reelsville, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 1:35 p.m. James William Webb, 53, Cloverdale, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• 1:56 p.m. Michael James Fields Jr., 47, Cloverdale, was booked into the jail on a local warrant and charges of dealing in methamphetamine.
• At 6:10 p.m. Cody Alan Duncan, 30, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 8:44 p.m. Donald Dale Smith, 42, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a local warrant.
• At 2:27 p.m. Brayden Watson, 19, Greencastle, was arrested on a local warrant.
• At 2:24 p.m. Trevor Leland Hewitt, 31, Greencastle, was taken into custody on a warrant for burglary.
• At 11:11 a.m. William Hayden Leonard, 21, Ladoga, was housed at the jail on a warrant.
Putnam County sheriff’s deputies responded to one recent property-damage accident.
• At 11:29 p.m. on Wednesday, Leonard W. Cory, 57, Greencastle, was northbound on U.S. 231 near County Road 350 North in a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado when he hit a deer.
Deputy Anthony Brown estimated damage at $1,001-$2,500.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff’s departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.